• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheel spacers, where to find for the front WITH integrated studs

Hi all, I'm having trouble finding 15mm wheel spacers WITH integrated studs for the front wheels of my first gen (1991).

- Every supplier I've talked to is out of the Ichiba ones
- Ichiba's phone doesn't get answered and they have stopped returning emails
- Mishimoto has spacers with integrated studs but I can only find ones that fit the rear wheels (64.1mm center bore).

If you have any advice on other brands or suppliers for 15mm front wheel spacers with integrated studs, I'd appreciate hearing them. Thank you.

Look at H&R

You may not find 15mm with integrated...but guys have used that thickness try searching under front wheel spacers

Thanks. You mean they have used 15mm and left the factory studs in place? In my searches it seems most people have replaced the front studs, which I really don't want to do.

I don't recall If they are using extended studs or not. Main thing to consider with extended studs and such. make sure your nuts have enough turns to be secure, and don't max out on tightening too soon meaning they are too short ie oem nuts...otherwise you might need open ended tuner style..

I was once looking for 15mm spacers with integrated studs and didn't find anything. Best piece of advice I can give you is that the NSX shares the same center bore specs with the s2000 ( I think it was 68 and 70mm, possibly bigger in front) so call up shops that handle a lot of s2000 traffic and ask them what they recommend.

Go with H&R. I have 15mm on the front and 25mm on the rear with studs, very happy with them. Had them for 30K miles, no issues.

I'm in Canada and last summer I purchased 20mm hub-centric spacers from neo-motorsport.com just west of Toronto. They have 15mm with studs. I'm not sure what stock levels they have but I'm very happy with mine. I'm not sure where the OP lives but the USD/CND exchange rate these days makes them a pretty good price for Americans.

I'm in Canada and last summer I purchased 20mm hub-centric spacers from neo-motorsport.com just west of Toronto. They have 15mm with studs. I'm not sure what stock levels they have but I'm very happy with mine. I'm not sure where the OP lives but the USD/CND exchange rate these days makes them a pretty good price for Americans.

Thanks, I purchased H&R 20mm with integrated studs for the front of my NSX. They are for the S2000 but the center bore is the same. If they are two big, I'll check out the 15mm from neo.

I'm not sure if this helps but this is my '91 with stock 7-spoke rims and 20mm hubcentric spacers. The stance looks solid and natural. The way it should have been designed IMO.

Front: 215/45 16 Rear: 255/40 17

Attachments

• front wheel offset 7-spoke 20mm spacer.jpg
    front wheel offset 7-spoke 20mm spacer.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20220815_123628_410.jpg
    IMG_20220815_123628_410.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 16
  • rear wheel offset 7-spoke 20mm spacer.jpg
    rear wheel offset 7-spoke 20mm spacer.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 17
I'm not sure if this helps but this is my '91 with stock 7-spoke rims and 20mm hubcentric spacers. The stance looks solid and natural. The way it should have been designed IMO.

Front: 215/45 16 Rear: 255/40 17
thanks

any more a bit more side angle view?

Yes. 20mm all around. Make sure they're hubcentric. I had to return my original front ones (not from the link below) that weren't because I could never get a tiny vibration out of the fronts no matter how many times I re-mounted them.

I'm in Canada so here's where I got mine. The exchange rate is pretty good right now but I'm sure shipping might be a killer. I know it is coming this way. I live close enough that I drove down to pick mine up (on the twisty back roads of course)

Yes. 20mm all around. Make sure they're hubcentric. I had to return my original front ones (not from the link below) that weren't because I could never get a tiny vibration out of the fronts no matter how many times I re-mounted them.

I'm in Canada so here's where I got mine. The exchange rate is pretty good right now but I'm sure shipping might be a killer. I know it is coming this way. I live close enough that I drove down to pick mine up (on the twisty back roads of course)

thank you. i will order them up

Here is my before and after. Not sure if the front is too much. I heard if doing a 15mm on the front we have to notch the brake stuff... etc

123_1.JPEG

Attachments

• IMG_0986.jpeg
    IMG_0986.jpeg
    612.7 KB · Views: 8
Back