• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3.0 NA1 Engine

3.0 NA1 Engine $4000

$4,000

approx 34,000 miles ~ unknown.
includes starter.
needs alternator belts and other belts there.
Had a recent timing belt and water pump installed.

to: [email protected]

Last edited:
If you happen upon a buyer that already has a throttle body from his old one (like if he blew his other motor) and you would consider selling it to me, let me know!! I'm in SoCal too, no shipping.

Thanks;

Chris Wolf

the car was purchased as a crashed car being fixed up. it ended up costing a little more effort then my friend expected.

by the way... anyone know how much a japanese 3.2 type-s engine and tranny 6speed is worth?

engine

hi im intrested in this engine but i have a couple of questions

-do you have any pictures of the actual engine?
-year of engine
-is it guarenteed in working condition?
-and is there any way to give me a better estimate of milage on it/ b/c 34000- unknown doesnt really help

thanks alot!!!

Ok everyone I finally got the picture of the engine. The car has 34,800 miles on the odometer confirmed check. I'll include the 5speed tranny with the engine for a total of $5,500. All other info about the engine is as stated on top of the thread. So the engine is $4,000 and the price is pretty firm. As for shipping I don't know much about doing something this big. I would prefer local pickups in the Southern California area.

Thanks,
Pete

direct emails to: [email protected]

Attachments

• nsxengine.jpg
    nsxengine.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 394
Back