• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"300" The Movie

Cool movie..

Diablo II was the shiz when it first came out.

If it wasn't for the lag, it's still be pretty shizzy now too. I was HOPELESSLY addicted to D2/LOD for several years. I'm ashamed to say it consumed my life to the point where I bought several copies of D2 and LOD and was analyzing the data files with debuggers and hex editors and creating weapon and speed breakpoint spreadsheets, drop %ages, and had scripts running overnight for months that would shop for massive damage lances, etc.

On one hand I'm really excited about Hellgate: London (pretty much Diablo III, Bill Roper left Blizzard and took most of the D2 developers with him to start a new company and develop HG:L), but on the other hand.... I'm afraid to play it!!

I was reading a magazine and it said that there were no popular actors in this movie . If they wanted Brad Pitt 100million $ Tom cruise 250 million $ So they just got allot of guys that they only payed between 80k and 200k and another guy 400k for some reason. But even tho there were no big actors it was a good movie and still made allot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. And lots of people like it . But know the actors in this movie want more $$$$$$$ for there next movie.

Looked like a 2 hour Soloflex commercial.

Still...badass movie.

I just wish my d!ck didn't keep getting confused.
I mean, every time there was a naked woman or a nice lesbian action, they always threw in some deformed guy or some really bad scar tissue to counter-act it.:biggrin:

Back