• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd annual NSXPrime Canyon Drive!!! >>>Sunday, June 8th.

X-TNSIV said:

I think I followed much too closely, I counted 50+ new rock chips on my paint! (OUCH!) but no regrets...still had a blast.

Why else do you think I was falling back in the canyons? I was tired of getting pelted by the rocks you and Marc were kicking up. :D (I got quite a few chips myself... damn!) I have ordered a bra from Acura for my car...

I think I followed much too closely, I counted 50+ new rock chips on my paint! (OUCH!) but no regrets...still had a blast

That's why we veteran canyon runners have nose masks on our cars!

that video clip is amazing. Can't wait to see the DVD. I am sorry that I missed the event but I just returned from Iraq and have been busy getting settled back in San Diego. Look forward to participating in some upcoming events this summer....

Jason
1991 Red/Black

Re: NSX Meet

manx469 said:
When is the next NSX meet in SoCal? I couldn't go to the last one.
we're currently in the process of planning another orange county meet/run. contact yellowpad to get your name on the NOC list.

Pictures and Videos

Attention all attendees of the 3rd Annual Prime Canyon Drive!! Please send copies of all photos and videos to Mark Stepp as he is designing a video as a commemorative. We will be sure to burn copies for all!

His address is:

Mark Stepp
8038 Kenyon Ave.
Los Angeles CA 90045

Marks email

If you have any questions regarding this or ideas call me at (805)987-7777 or email me.

Thanks for your support with the video, it will be awesome as Mark’s editing is a true art.

Cordially-

John D. Richards

ANYTIME

Back