• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4-door GSR

just picked up a 98 4-door Integra GSR from Florida - for winter, rain, and some family driving purposes - what a fun fun car to drive - other than the power, I prefer everything in this car over my previous E46 M3 - I guess I am addicted to Acura

Congrats! The GSR is a fun, economical and practical car all at the same time.

I'm the original owner of a two-door 1998 GSR (w/ leather) and I love it. For the past three years I've been saying that I'll sell it since I hardly drive it, but I can't bring myself to do it. :biggrin:

It doesn't need many or any mods to be fun - just use good tires (Goodyear GS-D3, S03 (while you can get them), RE050, etc) with the stock wheels and it will be fun to drive (budget performance tires really suck on the GSR - I've tried them).

Now, thinking back, I wish I would have picked up 4-door GSR - same fun, but even more practical. :smile:

Hmmm...makes me start thinking of picking up an ITR for a fun beater again... :)

Oyagi said:
Hmmm...makes me start thinking of picking up an ITR for a fun beater again... :)

I like the way you think. :biggrin:

I wouldn't mind an ITR if I could find a clean one that wasn't still priced too high. I think I might have to just add a JRSC to get that little extra bit of power out of the GSR. :biggrin:

Back