• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

458 Italia Conversion?

This is not my build, but saw these pics posted on NSX Prime Facebook by JK Tan. Rear end looks promising. That's about it. Is the owner on here?

Attachments

• 4581.jpg
    4581.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 711
  • 4582.jpg
    4582.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 656
  • 4583.jpg
    4583.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 703
The only "promise" I want to hear about is that this gets sold and it gets put back the way it's supposed to be. Don't they make Fieros and 240zs for nightmares like this?

It is tough to watch an nsx do fiero duty.:frown:

they are bored and thinks they can sell it for 100K but its still an NSX with 250,000 miles will sell for 18K max.

or he was smoking crack one night and cut the car up and cant turn back now

I feel pain for the car. it will NEVER LOOK like a real one except to women that have no idea what a real one looks like

You cant have a 458 front and a 430 scuderia rear....if you do it do it right(but please not to the NSX) I kind of remember that Nsx a few years back that was transformed into a 360 and sold on ebay(exept for that car no expenses were spared)

Flipped A emblem? Why?

I thought the same thing when I saw the upside down emblem. I guess its his car he can do whatever he wants. To each his own, But damn its such a shame. wished efforts would made towards something else, like a Mugen RR kit or something. Probably would cost the same in terms of price and man hours.

Some people simply have too much time, money and ego, what a waste of all these!

at least it will probably look better than this:

IMG_1038.jpg

hey I helped build that..............:biggrin:............ its still an NSX ya know and not even close to that Ferrari junker

Some people simply have too much time, money and ego, what a waste of all these!

Wrong if he had too much money he could have bought the real thing. Instead of destroying a beautiful NSX.

As I said on Facespace, the good news is my car is now worth that much more money!

Back