• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4RE Envy

Stumbled upon this funny pic :D I think the owner has Ferrari envy.
834947-10022003125112-3_L.JPG

And the saddest thing is that he still has ACURA written below it... :(

PS: wouldn't it be nice to have a unmistakeable simbol also for the NSX? I have always been fashinated by the Ferrari horses, Lambo bulls, ... it makes the car look so special IMO.

gheba_nsx said:
PS: wouldn't it be nice to have a unmistakeable simbol also for the NSX? I have always been fashinated by the Ferrari horses, Lambo bulls, ... it makes the car look so special IMO.

They do, it looks like this: NSX

I agree, however remember the "Bull" and the "Horse" are for the companies themselves, not just the model car. So we would have to have Acura change their company symbol. Now, what I like (I hate to admit it) is how Chevy has their own "company" symbol, but the Vette has it's own, or the Viper as well......oh hell, now that I think of it, many American cars do, but I don't know any Japanese. Hmmmm can anyone think of one???

That is sad. That NSX owner does not know what he is driving.

He does not know the engineering and care that went into the design and manufacture of the NEWSPORSTCAREXPERIMENTAL. That prancing horse looks good on a Ferrari but insults the NSX which is a proud sports car in its own right.

jadkar said:
I agree, however remember the "Bull" and the "Horse" are for the companies themselves, not just the model car. So we would have to have Acura change their company symbol. Now, what I like (I hate to admit it) is how Chevy has their own "company" symbol, but the Vette has it's own, or the Viper as well......oh hell, now that I think of it, many American cars do, but I don't know any Japanese. Hmmmm can anyone think of one???

The GT-R and FD3S RX-7 are the only one's I could come up with. Why disgrace a Honda with a Ferrari emblem? :cool:

The GT-R and FD3S RX-7 are the only one's I could come up with. Why disgrace a Honda with a Ferrari emblem?

ah yes!!.....hey does the STi count??

Obviously this poor guy is unaware that nobody in the Tochigi factory is even capable of the poor workmanship ( marginal welding, orangepeel paint , etc. ) that is the hallmark of the Cavalino Rampante.

Those Antera Type 309 wheels DO look good on the NSX. Clearly he was going for the look of the F355. The ad on E-bay actually goes out of its way to say the Ferrari emblem can be removed.

Re: That is sad. That NSX owner does not know what he is driving.

liftcontrol said:
He does not know the engineering and care that went into the design and manufacture of the NEWSPORSTCAREXPERIMENTAL. That prancing horse looks good on a Ferrari but insults the NSX which is a proud sports car in its own right.

This is why my plate reads NOTA4RE. :)

Back