• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$5+ per gallon gas...

how will it affect you?

if it does get to that point, i might buy a single speed bicycle for my work commute. shouldnt be nomore than a 30min ride and ill get cardio along the way

When gas started getting near $4.00 per gallon I started driving my NSX even more. Out of my vehicles, the NSX is actually the most fuel efficient. Go figure! :biggrin:

When gas started getting near $4.00 per gallon I started driving my NSX even more. Out of my vehicles, the NSX is actually the most fuel efficient. Go figure! :biggrin:

haha.....same here.....IF I stay out of boost. :biggrin:

My X still gives me 28 MPG on the high way. I love it.

haha.....same here.....IF I stay out of boost. :biggrin:

It was funny because I was talking to a co-worker today and he said, 'So I bet with gas prices you are not driving that NSX as much, are you? Time to get an economy car'. I laughed and replied, 'Actually....the NSX is my economy car. Almost 30 mpg is pretty tough to beat'. He was stunned that the NSX does that well.

I've put 70,000 miles on my NSX, and I've N E V E R got over 23.5mpg. All I do is highway. 99% highway.
Are youguys sure you're getting that good?

Agreed...best I ever got was 23-24mpg in my 05'.

Not that 24 mpg isn't great gas mileage for a supercar.

However - my Z06 gets better gas mileage than the X. :biggrin:

I've put 70,000 miles on my NSX, and I've N E V E R got over 23.5mpg. All I do is highway. 99% highway.
Are youguys sure you're getting that good?

In recent years, I only take my NSX on road trips, such as LA to Vegas, or SF. Two years ago I drove it all the way to Vancouver BC, and yes, I got 28 miles to a gallon. HOWEVER, I noticed a drop in mileage after I put my cats back on, but I still get around 26 mpg. I do drive like an old man. I often use my sixth gear while going 40.

Back