• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6/3/07 The 6th Annual Offsie Walk 4 Hope

Re: Parking at the JCC in Edison

We will be taking pictures of TEAM NSXCA at the event

I can't attend one event and already I am replaced?!?!?!?!? I hope my money is still good at least.

Have a great walk and enjoy the inferior quality photos...........

I can't attend one event and already I am replaced?!?!?!?!? I hope my money is still good at least.

You my friend can NEVERbe replaced!!!!
We will miss you!

I certainly hope that SLUR was meant for the OFFICIAL event photographer :frown:

Your money is always welcome and I am sure we will have your companionship at the WALK next year (unless you can think of another lame excuse :smile: )

I will post some photos from my 1937 Kodak Brownie when we get back from the event. You will be missed :cool:

I certainly hope that SLUR was meant for the OFFICIAL event photographer :frown:

Now, now - - - don't get your panties in a bunch. :tongue: I probably wouldn't be any good at shooting the walk because I have grown accustomed to shooting races and other fast moving objects. Knowing that you, Clem and the Senior Member would be walking, I would have to dig down and locate the skills I used to shoot the Galapagos giant tortoises.....

Now, now - - - don't get your panties in a bunch. :tongue: I probably wouldn't be any good at shooting the walk because I have grown accustomed to shooting races and other fast moving objects. Knowing that you, Clem and the Senior Member would be walking, I would have to dig down and locate the skills I used to shoot the Galapagos giant tortoises.....

But just imagine the great long exposure shots you could get!:biggrin:

I've joined RSO and The Kid to proudly (and virtually) walk for this great cause. I've waited until now to register in hopes of getting out of obligations both myself and Bags have for this Sunday.

Have a fun walk and we'll see everyone on the 10th...

Just send Bags!!!!!:biggrin:

That's a shell of a thing to say about two old tortoises. Like the giant redwoods Clem and I could walk rings around you...boy.:)

Ok, now I see you are having trouble with your reading skills in your old age! How can I just send Bags when I said that we both have obligations for Sunday?:smile::rolleyes:
She doesn't really want to be with you and "your obligation", she'd really rather be with "us"!!!!:tongue:

Exactly the opposite - and not going along with her obligation would not be in my best interest:tongue:
OOOOpppps, won't go there, don't you dare cross Bags, there'd be hell to pay, you'd have to take a loan out vs. all the new lenses you just purchased!!!:eek:

Hi Roger;

I'm shooting for 6;55 at Corp Park - that will give me a 10 Minute cushion to
being on time.. See ya then & I have your cell phone ##.

Best
Ole Clem:biggrin:

Exactly the opposite - and not going along with her obligation would not be in my best interest:tongue:

Her obligation should be to support a WALK to CURE BREAST CANCER:smile:
Your obligation should be to drive her and WALK with her to show your support and sensitive side to all women everywhere :cool:

Thanks for signing up and we will publish the Walk date for next year by January so next year everyone can put it on their schedule.

This will give you and BOB several months advance warning to buy new lenses,drives and super high capacity cards to capture all the action at the event :tongue: :tongue:

You will all be missed , especially Bags and of course your Cars will be missed as well!
Next year I would like to fill the parking lot with NSX's after all we offered free food :rolleyes: a tax deduction T-Shirt and of course MORE FREE FOOD :cool:

Her obligation should be to support a WALK to CURE BREAST CANCER:smile:
Your obligation should be to drive her and WALK with her to show your support and sensitive side to all women everywhere :cool:

Hmmm, it was her insensitive side that is preventing me from walking with you guys!:frown:

This will give you and BOB several months advance warning to buy new lenses,drives and super high capacity cards to capture all the action at the event :tongue: :tongue:

A new lens - maybe:biggrin:
New drives - did that a couple months ago - now have 2,000GB:biggrin::biggrin:
High capacity cards for camera - couple 8GB cards recently purchased,
now I need a third battery in order to fill the cards:rolleyes:

You will all be missed , especially Bags and of course your Cars will be missed as well!
Next year I would like to fill the parking lot with NSX's after all we offered free food :rolleyes: a tax deduction T-Shirt and of course MORE FREE FOOD :cool:

A new lens - maybe
New drives - did that a couple months ago - now have 2,000GB
High capacity cards for camera - couple 8GB cards recently purchased,
now I need a third battery in order to fill the cards

Now I got all the ammo I need to fry you the next time you get out of line!!!:biggrin: :eek: :cool:

Just got home from today's Offsie Walk, we had some good attendance, Peter and the lovely Sylvia, Larry and the beautiful Sissie, The Don and cute Carla, Clem (need I say more), Doc Bling (wearing a tuxedo..........not), and of course Alan and fantastic family (of course including Roberta). I know that Alan not only took pictures but had the official event photographer take a number as well. This seemed so much larger than last year and I hope that next year is larger still and that the NSXCA has even greater representation. In all fairness, we did have a number of "virtual walkers" who contributed to this great event (monetarily) but we need to come out in even bigger numbers next year. As usual, Alan did deliver as promised the weather was perfect and as far as the incoming storm.... not a drop fell on us!!!!! Great seeing everyone, see alot of you next Sunday and then again on the 24th!!!

It was an amazing day. Great weather, a Great cause, over 2000 people at the Walk, over $100,000 raised (I will post the final total when we complete the tally), good food, and the best of friends :smile:
Thanks Roger, Larry & Sissie, Peter & Sylvia, Don & Carle, Doc Bling, and Clem for making this a really incredible day for me and my family :cool:
I hope you all enjoyed the day and made it home before the storm hit ?

Here are some pics from the event :biggrin:

Gallery is located at: http://climberao.smugmug.com/gallery/2949342

159292706-L-1.jpg

159289476-M-1.jpg

159287465-M-1.jpg

159287682-M-1.jpg

159287316-M-1.jpg

159288007-M-1.jpg

159288162-M-1.jpg

159288377-M-1.jpg

159288535-M-1.jpg

159288678-M-1.jpg