• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

7th Annual LV Rally in the Valley = Bikini Girls!! Oct 11th

Hello Everyone,

For those who enjoyed last years LV Rally in the Valley to help raise money for the Nevada Diabetes Association it is back!! The entry fee is $30. Last years event was awesome. Let's spread the word and get a good turnout!!! Remember boobies, i mean bikinis........ Sandra approves :biggrin:

Here is info:

2008rally.gif

We are pleased to invite every Car Club and independent to the "7th Annual Rally in the Valley and Hot-or-Not Bikini Calendar Photoshoot" on Saturday, October 11, 2008. The rally starts at Cars and Coffee, 9500 S. Eastern Avenue at 9:00am with the first car out at 10:00am. This is a fun rally lasting about 2-3 hours with trophies going to the cars that the bikini models deem the "Hottest", the "Cutest" and the "Best for Dates".

At each checkpoint you will be photographed with a bikini model as you pull in, and as you checkout the girls, they will be rating your ride. This is not a timed rally, so you can feel free to hangout at each checkpoint as long as the mood suits you. Each driver will get 12 high quality digital pictures of his ride with 12 different professional models in 12 different settings. So if only one member of your club participates, you will still have enough photos to take to Office Max or Office Depot to print out your own, very hot, 2009 Car Club Calendar.

Since our sponsors are paying for all the models, all 100% of the $30.00 registration fee per car will go to the Nevada Diabetes Association. We hope to count on your support and see everyone there!

Sincerely,
Jeff Wenger
(702) 672-4334 cell
www.ferraricluboflasvegas.com

PDF Flyer

Recap last years event :eek:
smIMG_0239.jpg

smIMG_0266.jpg

smIMG_0246.jpg

Rally31.jpg

1) Nik and Sandra - 04 NSX and 08 S2000CR
2) Bill A. and guest.:smile:
3)
4)

A drive to Toms house after. He's is inviting everyone for lunch at his house before he leaves the country for 4 or so months. Sort of a "bachelors party" but not exactly for "guys only" thing. Everyones invited. If you can't make it to the Rally, we'll all just meet at Toms.(96 black)

Last edited:
Bikini Rally in the AM starting at Cars and Coffee and then Tom's House afterwards.

Where is everyone? Let's get a good NSX showing!!!

2) Bill A. and guest.
3) Chris
4)

C'mon guys. You know you want to....:biggrin:

Iowa pix, (Old.)
hooters_fix.jpg

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky

You know you want it you two....

530a.jpg

Last edited:
Bikini Rally in the AM starting at Cars and Coffee and then Tom's House afterwards.

Where is everyone? Let's get a good NSX showing!!!

2) Bill A. and guest.
3) Chris
4) Levi

Man, I am there. I wonder if they will do it with my car as well. I hope they take some shots with them inside my car :)

Mr.and Mrs. Codeblue have a 9am to 5pm commitment this Saturday.:frown:
We'll be with you in spirit, though.:smile: I'll try to make it to C&C in the a.m.
Let us know if the TOM2 party changes to an evening time.......

I will see you guys tomorrow morning at cars & coffee and then we go to the rally. Everyone is invited to my place for drinks and food in the late afternoon and even if you cant make it to the rally, please join us at my place. Please add your names to the list below so that i know know who all to expect:

2) Bill A. and guest.
3) Chris
4) Levi
5) Bry (Tentative)
6) Tom2

See ya'll - Tom2

ps: in case anyone decides to show up later, pls call me at (702)738-0313 for directions.

Many pics to come and sounds like a DVD is in the works :tongue: Here are a couple candid moments I caught.

Tom approves...
crIMG_4528.jpg

.....as Levi hands out his digits......
crIMG_4532.jpg

...getting a quick peak :tongue:
crIMG_4573.jpg

This scene alone was worth it!
:biggrin:

DSC02839.JPG

:eek:

Great Fun! I really enjoyed the rally.. and i approved of most of the models, but i must admit that this one was the hottest:

DSC02702.JPG

One of those ladies needs to do some squats and tighten up that ass.

One of those ladies needs to do some squats and tighten up that ass.

If you are referring to the one I gave props to, no way man. That girl had it packing just right. Trust me it looked a hell of a lot better in person. Just the right amount of junk in the trunk.

Back