• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

8 rib pulley for supercharger set up

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and just got my 95 NSXT a couple weeks ago. I'm already starting to do my mods to my NSX. I been searching for a supercharger set up and I'm going with a vortech centrifugal set up . I found on this forum that ATI makes a 8rib pulley for it but I need the part number so I can purchase one . An other thing I haven't found is a 8 rib pulley for the alternator. Can you guys help me out with this? I will start posting pictures of my mods once I get going. :smile:

Sent PM I have 1 custom kit left with all 3 pulleys & belts

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and just got my 95 NSXT a couple weeks ago. I'm already starting to do my mods to my NSX. I been searching for a supercharger set up and I'm going with a vortech centrifugal set up . I found on this forum that ATI makes a 8rib pulley for it but I need the part number so I can purchase one . An other thing I haven't found is a 8 rib pulley for the alternator. Can you guys help me out with this? I will start posting pictures of my mods once I get going. :smile:

Back