• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$800 for a climate control unit at Acura

From the dealer $800 is a good deal because they normally tell you that you need the whole unit for $1800 not just the control board which is what the $800 sounds like.

What kind of problem are you having with your CCU ?

Definitely not Istanbul, where it would cost me $2000. Instead I had sent it to Briank in prime and problem solved for less than tenth of the cost. :smile:

vintagecarman said:
Thanks for the head's up on Brian, I'm shipping it out to him today. :biggrin:
Brian is an awesome resource for us. He fixes A/C boards as well as stereo boards. Those of us who have met him at our local Chicago-Milwaukee NSXCA events know that he's also a heck of a nice guy...

my a/c had the problem of running only on high. now just yesterday will i was drivin home the a/c came on by itself, i could not turn it off, and the screen was not on either. and today the its doesnt even turn on or work. can this be fixed by a new climate control or could it be somethin else?

K said:
my a/c had the problem of running only on high. now just yesterday will i was drivin home the a/c came on by itself, i could not turn it off, and the screen was not on either. and today the its doesnt even turn on or work. can this be fixed by a new climate control or could it be somethin else?
Yes, the most likely suspect is the cc board. Another customer for Briank! :smile:

K said:

Yes it's time for a rebuild. PM me :smile:

Back