• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

9/20-9/21 Sears Point Raceway TrackMasters TMR weekend

There will be at least 3 NSX primers at Sears Point Raceway this weekend. Come on out and have some laughs and cheer us on. I've reserved a garage in the paddock and the event is sold out so there should be some fast company. Hope to see you there.

I was booked for both days but the last 2 sessions today I started developing a heat/cooling issue which we were unable to solve at the track. I will live to fight another day but unfortunately not tomorrow. I had my hands full out there with a very fast advanced group of well prepped GT3 Porsches & Bimmers. Super competitive and really f-ing fun. Some very fast company out there but I think we showed them the X-cars can still run with the big dogs. My buddy/crew, Scott told me about how one of the many GT3 drivers told him b4 the 1st session that my NSX was going to be "eaten alive" in the Advanced group. I can happily report that I passed far more GT3's today than got passed and when I was challenged, I made sure they had to work hard to earn the pass.

lots of room to stretch out in the paddock.

Amazingly fast Ferrari 458 Especial

very quick Aerial Atom

Back