• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

9.5" ET30 (+30 offset) in the rear?

Anyone have pictures of this on a stock body?

I'm getting Work Emotion CR Kai's. Originally going to get 9.5" +38 but will need to use 3mm spacers to clear the calipers.. Making them effectively +35.

Work also makes the wheel in +30 offset, I'm wondering if I should just go for those so I don't need to use spacers. I am worried that they will be sticking out past the fender though, because I definitely do not like the look of that. I currently have 19x9.5" +35 wheels and they look like they're pretty aggressive already...

And of course, I'd like to avoid rubbing. I'll be running Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs in 255/35/18 on them. (They run wide for the size).

BTW, 9.5" +30mm is equivalent to 10" +36mm and 10.5" +42mm for the purposes of lining up with the fender. So if you have pictures of those, please enlighten us!

i have emotion xd9s offset was +38 put 8 mm spacer but needed extended studs. anything over 5mm you will need extended studs

it depends on tires! 255 is prefect, but if you get 265, you will need more negative camber to avoid rubbing!

9.5 +30 is prefect!

anyone got pics? :)

This is a 19x9.5" +29 with a 6mm spacer (effective offset is +23). Tire size is 275/30/19. Lowered on Eibach Prokit. Rear has no rubbing whatsoever.

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_05172.jpg

A 9.5" +35 should fit with no problems at all.

Last edited:
I'm running an 18x9.5 +55 with a 25mm bolt on spacer, which effectively is the exact size you're looking at, along with 245/40/18's at the moment. They don't rub at all, even at my height.

IMG_0949r.jpg

Last edited:
I'm running an 18x9.5 +55 with a 25mm bolt on spacer, which effectively is the exact size you're looking at, along with 245/40/18's at the moment. They don't rub at all, even at my height.

IMG_0949r.jpg

That's awesome, mine is white too :) Looks very low though, what suspension are you running and how much camber is that? I'm guessing that's no longer a stock alignment...

That's awesome, mine is white too :) Looks very low though, what suspension are you running and how much camber is that? I'm guessing that's no longer a stock alignment...

It's not stock alignment at all... I'm running Tein mono flex's that are all the way down in back (I believe that's a 2.7 in. drop). To keep it completely clear of rubbing I left the camber around 3.5 in the rear, and just had the toe zeroed out to keep the tires from getting destroyed.

have you track the car before??
it looks like it will rub when taking a hard corner?
and how much camber do you have?
This is a 19x9.5" +29 with a 6mm spacer (effective offset is +23). Tire size is 275/30/19. Lowered on Eibach Prokit. Rear has no rubbing whatsoever.

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_05172.jpg

A 9.5" +35 should fit with no problems at all.

have you track the car before??
it looks like it will rub when taking a hard corner?
and how much camber do you have?

I've tracked the car on different wheels. When you compress the suspension the rear wheel actually goes in toward the body. I'm pretty sure the wheel will clear the fender when this happens. In all actualality the front wheels rub, not the rear ones.

You can run up to 9.5" 22 offset if you stretch out the tires and drop the ride. Seriously, I think that you can run up the offset in the high teens with the right tires, and the right tuckin:wink:

It's not stock alignment at all... I'm running Tein mono flex's that are all the way down in back (I believe that's a 2.7 in. drop). To keep it completely clear of rubbing I left the camber around 3.5 in the rear, and just had the toe zeroed out to keep the tires from getting destroyed.

um then you must be riding on your bump stops. I would highly suggest raising it a little (at least 1") to avoid running the car on the rubber bump stops on the damper.

Also take care of that nasty camber issue! :)

Looks clean tho ;)

um then you must be riding on your bump stops. I would highly suggest raising it a little (at least 1") to avoid running the car on the rubber bump stops on the damper.

Also take care of that nasty camber issue! :)

Looks clean tho ;)

I'm not riding on bump stops at all, I haven't even hit the bump stops yet... In fact, I'm planning to lower the front some more.

And I'm fine with the camber, camber is not a serious concern to me like toe is. The picture shown there was taken before I got an alignment, I've removed about a degree of camber.

Last edited:
Back