• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

90k service needed in San Diego

New car to me and i want to get the 90k service done to be safe. Anyone recommend any of the local Acura dealers or independent NSX mechs? Stories-- good/bad? ....
Much thanks...
-j-

Congrats on the new car and welcome. If you do a search on this forum for "repair shop", "90k service", I think you should get a bunch of old discussions about local shops.

I've been to Applied Motorsports in Carlsbad personally, and Nick is one of the best! He knows EVERY single nuts and bolts on the car :) And I mean EVERY single one of them.

I have no experience with Applied Motorsports although I will say that when I was deciding who to take my NSX to, I noted several positive threads about AM. I ended up going to Autowave even though my house is basically equidistant between the two shops because AW is very close to my work and after meeting Shane and Mark I was very impressed.

I would do a search on Applied Motorsports and I'm sure you'll find plenty of good info.

Also, do a search for GreenLight Auto repair (411,) if you are in the Southern part of San Diego. Jerry knows his NSX and has worked on quite a few of them before.

Back