• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91-01 rims and tires

There are 4 different set of wheels from 91-2001. The original 5 Spokes(91-93),7 Spoke w/solaris silver finish(94-96),the 7 spoke w/ blades silver finish(97-2001), and the Zanardi Edition in 99 came with its own mesh style BBS wheels.
Is there a specific type/style you have in mind?

Originally posted by nsxboy17:
I want to buy a set of nsx rims and tires off a 91-01 Thank you.
Email at
[email protected]

------------------
www.acrmotorsports.com / 949-929-8973

[This message has been edited by ACR_Motorsports (edited 27 October 2002).]

Originally posted by nsxboy17:
I dont mind the wheel design. I just want some stock Nsx rims from any year with tires.

Gerry, Bruce Pettitt of Pettitt's Automotive has a set of 91 with almost brand new Dunlop 8000 tires on it. The owner of the NSX (some 9 months max) is from Auburn and Bruce just sold him an upgraded set of wheels. I think they are a good bargain. I would have considered it for track wheels but I want to stick with 16/17 for the track .....

Bruce can be reached at: 916 781 2663 or e-mail him at: [email protected] and you can tell him I referred you ....
wink.gif

Cheers.

i have a set of beat up rims but they are not bent and are tru ... 100 bucks ...buyer pays shipping.nyc buyers can come pick them up.email me ,comes with tires and lugs and center caps .

Back