• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Black/Black vin # JH4NA1156MT002387

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 Blk/Blk, manual with 27,300 miles. I am the second owner. I purchased the car with approximately 19k miles in 2/2003 in Lexington, Ky. You can probably do a search by the vin # for the original post. The car is now in the Houston, Texas area. It is garage kept with the factory car cover.

It is not in snap ring range. The water pump and timing belt was done when I purchased it. I have had one window thing repaired (left). The last repair that was done is the AC condensor replaced by Karl at Sterling McCall Acura. The radio is currently making the popping noises. I think the speaker amps need to be replaced. Other than that, the car is immaculate.

The car is pretty much stock except for some old school aftermarket rims (16/17 SpeedLines), Carbo Tech Panther Plus pads and speed bleeders. It has not been in any accidents.

Karl at Sterling McCall and some of the local NSX guys can attest to the condition of the car.

I am asking $33k. Email me for pictures and for any questions. [email protected]

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back