• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 BLK/BLK $29,500 w/ $15,000 in mods and all service

Well the time has come to sell my black on black '91 NSX with 90K miles, VIN# JH4NA1158MT002102 located in Sarasota, FL.
The car is completely up to date on service and needs nothing. It has recently had the timing belt changed (for the 2nd time per Acura service recomendation), new water pump, all other belts replaced, coolant flush, new spark plugs, valve adjustment, oil change, new antenna mast, new front tires and a new '97 front lip. The car is NOT in the snap ring range and has also had the windows regulators updated. The car is in excellent condition and I encourage you to have it checked out for yourself. It was recently inspected by my NSX master tech and my body shop guy and is in perfect condition. The only paint work on the car is the front bumper was repainted due to rock chips.

The car has been modified and the list is:
- 17"/18" HRE 547 Wheels
- NSX-R Gears
- Comptech 4.55 R&P
- Comptech Headers
- Comptech Exhaust
- Comptech Carbon Fiber Airbox
- Comptech Crossdrilled Rotors
- Dali Racing Chip
- Alpine 7878 CD/MP3/XM Head Unit
- MB Quart speakers & tweeters (sounds amazing)
- Kicker Solo-Baric subwoofer hidden in passenger footwell
- Phoenix Gold 450 Watt amp
- Clifford Alarm System w/ keyless entry
- Gruppe M Shift Knob

$15,000 in modifications alone on this car. Asking $29,500. Feel free to call me anytime at 352-281-5066.

Photos are available at http://plaza.ufl.edu/burnmacs/nsx/

*** I am ready to move this car at $27,500 or best offer. ***

Mike

[This message has been edited by burnmacs (edited 26 January 2003).]

Mike, you might want to update your pictures to ones that are in focus. Little hard to make out the details in the car.

[This message has been edited by Dursty (edited 19 January 2003).]

Back