• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 ECU

Disregard...Comptech has come through and provided the chip. Thanks again to Comptech!

------------------
Red (w/ red top) '91. Comptech Supercharger. RM headers. Comptech exhaust. Short ratio gears. Ring and pinion swap. RM racing suspension. 18/17 wheels/tires.

'98 Viper GTS. Red with no stripes. Stock.

[This message has been edited by multisync23 (edited 10 May 2001).]

Doesn't your NSX already have an ECU?

Or do you want to run two ECU's, for twice the power?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by multisync23:
Anybody got a '91 ECU they could spare? I've been challenged to a drag race, and need the ECU badly:
http://www.nwstreetracing.com/msg/Forum1/HTML/000310.html

The NSX reputation is on the line here...

Is your car 94 (as your sig over the other board--not a 91)? If your car can rev to 7800RPM, it's very unlikely the problem is in the ECU (w/o any trouble codes?).

Besides I think street racing is like shooting at each other in some street corner with 3000-lb bullets. You're bound to get hurt or, worse yet, hurt some innocent people. Maybe not this time, but it'll eventually occur.

If you ask for my advice: don't race. You own an NSX and a Viper, why the need to prove anything to those crackheads? If you still can't resist, ask'em to the track.

Chillout man.
-Nick

Rob, I am still willing to swap ECU's for the sake of swapping to see if it will cure your problem.
My car is down for at least a week or so. So now would be a great time.

Back