• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 NSX for $23,900 (Los Angeles)

Hello guys,

just wanted to give everyone on the forum a chance to buy my NSX if interested, before i go and put on ebay or autotrader. Its a 91 blk/blk. 5 spd. 123K miles. CLEAN TITLE (VIN #3026)Maintenance records since new. I am 3rd owner. Car is still very glossy with original paint. No door dings or anywhere on the car, but usual rock chips on the front. Interior has wood trim kit and has no warping. Leather seats still in good condition, no tears.4 New kumho tires (< 3,000 miles) on oem 96 7 spoke wheels. no mods except for K&N air filter. Car runs very strong with no annoying rattles or quirks.

Additional information:
*Car is in snap ring, but factory install of new ring was done at 15K miles. I have documents to show this.

*Original clutch replaced at 119K miles from an Acura dealer (also have documentation of work). Smooth transitions in all gears, no grinding. Shows the car was never abused throughout its life.

*Timing belt has been changed, but don't exactly know when. Larry from NSX modified check it out and verified. However, since I was paranoid, I did buy all the parts for timing belt replacement from Ray Laks Acura in NY. Includes belt, a/c belt, alternator belt, water pump etc...) So new owner only needs to find a competant mechanic to install now or somewhere down the line.

* Window regulators on both sides 3 months ago from NSX modified, upgraded with Dali fixes.

* Alpine 6 disc CD changer in the trunk, and speakers on both sides work with no blown amps or speakers.

Problem Areas:

* Car's rear bumper cover was scratched during transport from Virginia to California, will need to get repainted or replaced. It is not very noticable. ( i can send pics to those who are interested). I factored in the damages in the cost of the car. I can get it painted from a friend who has a body shop for an additional $400 or you can have it professionally replaced by the dealer if it really bugs you that much for $1200. Or buy another one from an owner who is parting it out...Im sure we can always work it out. I am probably making it sound worse then it actually is, but I just wanted give full disclosure.

* Struts for the engine hatch and trunk also needs to be replaced.

those two things are the only things that are wrong with the car. I've consistently changed the oil while i was driving it and did regular maintenance on it.

I love this car, since it is my first NSX, but the only reason I am selling it is because I want to upgrade to a 97+ 6 spd and targa!!!!

If you or anyone is seriously interested:

Khue (pronounced QUAY)
310-897-2462
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by khuezee (edited 16 December 2002).]

Back