• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Sebring Silver (Canadian Model)

91 Seabring Silver (Canadian Model)

$38,500 CDN Dollars. 91 Seabring Silver, 155,000 KM, 3rd owner, no accidents, not in snap ring range, reciepts go back to 75,000 KM. 6 disk CD changer in trunk. Body and interior are in excellent shape. There are rock chips on the front hood per the number of kilometers on the vehicle. Entire car is detailed every two weeks whether it needs it or not. (Wife is never impressed how clean I keep the X). Car was parked last October and has not be driven since.

Past Reparis: Water pump, Timing belt and oil pan seal replaced 10,000 KM ago. Tires 10,000 KM ago with wheel alignment. New antenna, and rear window gas struts. Battery replaced 2 years ago. Window regulators replaced. Hoses and thermostat replaced at 135,000 KM. Driver side bolster repaired and looks brandnew. Clutch, flywheel and counter shaft replaced 70,000 KM ago. Child saftey bold has been instauled. Brand new Zenardi floor mats have been on order from DALI RACING for 9 months. IF he would ever send them to me I would include the floor mats in the sale. (Note: be careful where your order aftermarket parts from.)

When I purchased the car it had a 3" scratch/ gouge on the driver side rear fender which I had repainted along with the roof of the car. I took pictures prior to repairing to show scratch. The local Acura dealership recommened only one place to do the repaint and that is where I took it.

Selling the car because there is a baby on the way and I need a different vehicle to tote family around in.

There are NSX prime member who live here in Calgary if you would like them to preview the car for out of town people.

Can send more detailed pictures if need be.

Call Todd at 403.301.4855.

Silver is a great color that does not get noticed by the POLICE. Not one speeding ticket in the NSX, I cannot same the same for my Mazda.

Attachments

• auto trader picture.jpg
    auto trader picture.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 3,256
Last edited:
Price Reduced to $35,000

I have reduce the price to $35,000 which is a steal. I need to find a buyer who wants Silver, I have found several who later purchased red.

Back