• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 Silver, 77k, $35k-JH4NA1157MT001619

'91 Silver, 77k, $35k--highly modified

I'll probably regret this, but my '91 Silver NSX is up for sale. Excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically, not in snap-ring range. All books and service records including recent timing belt (1'' thick folder full of receipts since day 1 of ownership). Interior virtually flawless with NO rips or cracks in seats or bolsters. Essentially new rims and tires (Enkei 18'' front/19'' rear), big brake kit, exhaust, carbon fiber interior, WW kit, updated '02 rear valence, top painted to match exterior, clear engine bay with many polished and brushed aluminum components, mesh engine cover, and much, much more. Car is currently in climate controlled garage in Kansas City. $35k. Please call or email if interested, serious inquiries only please. Car is to be listed on Ebay in the upcoming weeks, but I figured I would give the true enthusiasts first crack. Thanks,
Vivek
(217) 836-7633
[email protected]

vin# JH4NA1157MT001619
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Back