• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 Blk/blk JH4NA1152NT000699

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: CAR IS NO LONGER FOR SALE!

-------------------------------------------

My NSX is modified just a tiny bit different, with the side mirrors painted red to match the seats. I could use the money so i decided to sell it. Here are the goods:

- The front is updated with the new headlights. I wanted to retain the old hood and WW front spoiler so I had my body shop modified the hood to fit a set of 2005 headlights (some people did the whole 2002-2005 conversion, some went with Downforce, some went with GT for the new headlights, but I wanted to retain the older hood so I can use the WW lip).
- I had another engine with 47,000 miles dropped in after a mis-shift on the first one. This engine pulled.. when Vtec kicked in
- The seats are redone with red leather in the entire middle area; but I retained the black bolsters on both sides
- DC header which was installed 3 months ago.
- K/N air filter in the stock box from Dali Racing
- RSS wheels which looked like Volk GTC
- Last owner upgraded the suspension. I am not sure what he put in there but it is very tight and low.
- New paint
- The rear is also updated with the 2002-2005 trunk lid and after-market spoiler to match

All these parts and works done have proofs.

The bads:

- When I had the headlights done and hood repainted, the paint didn't match with the car 100% (not by much). Could tell the difference in the sun though
- Some parts of the interior are scratched

Obviously I have spent a lot... of money on this car. With the new motor, fluid, oil, timing belt, water pump done, this car will run for a long time before needing services again. My situation doesn't allow me to keep it no more. It is a rather striking NSX... This car is a looker!!

Email for picts! It's on the rack.

$22,800 (gotta be kidding...). In San Diego.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been driving this car ever since I did all the maintenance; it is worth more than $22,800.

New price is $24,800.

The car is in my garage, sitting pretty. New motor and everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back