• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92' Blk/Blk NSX Excellent Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 blk on blk nsx 4 sale pampered

I have a almost mint 1992 black on black nsx 4 sale.I am losing my garage space for my show car and unfortunately iam going to part with my dream car.38,000 orginal miles,timing belt+water pump+30,000 service done.New windshield do to 1 rock chip.Amps + windows fixed.16 and 17 integrals with 022 yokos with 5000 miles on them.Keyless entry,6 disc player,original window sticker.No bolster wear,that should tell you something.Car is stunning.$36,ooo and is in Central Calif.2 hours from NSXpo at wine country.

Lowered price to $35,000.This NSX is a must see.You won't find one much nicer than this.All stock except for wheels.Every thing has been done,just drive and enjoy.

92 Blk/Blk NSX, 39,000 miles. Timing belt, Water pump and 30k mile service complete. 5-speed, 6 disk cd-player, key-less entry.
16' and 17' integral Wheels. This 92 is in prestine condition. All 3 amps replaced. Windsheild replaced due to a minor rockchip. This car has been babied. losing garage space so regretfully i must sell one of my toys. Also original window sticker. $34,500
e-mail with questions direct at [email protected], photos attached. -Mike

Attachments

• dsc00009.jpg
    dsc00009.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 3,581
Is this car in the snap ring range?

92 blk on blk NSX

I am willing to split the cost of fixing snap ring issue,even though there is nothing wrong with it.I honestly believe it will never fail and even if it did it doesn't cost anymore to fix it if it did fail.This is not a big thing,it only costs $1500.00 and two days in the shop.I would have fixed it but it is perfectly fine.This is one of the cleanest low mileage 92 NSX's out there.Please email me directly or call 831 899 7390.I will negotiate.
THANKS MIKE

Price reduction $33,500

This is my new price $33,500.You will not find a cleaner 92 Black on black NSX.Like i said before,no seat bolster wear at all,none!!Even all the suspension underneath is clean,Always garaged and never driven in the rain.Hurry up,before i change my mind
MIKE I will attach another picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back