• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior '92 COMPLETE Headlight Assemblies

Finally getting around to doing an '02+ conversion. Assemblies are complete i.e. motors, brackets, bolts, housings, bulbs, plugs, wires, and covers are all included. Everything works perfectly. Also included is a HID kit for the low beams ONLY. It is an older HID kit that may or may not be the same one featured here (it looks identical, but it isn't Philips as the photos show. Not sure where they came from, they do look nice though.) : http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/DIY/hid_install.htm Covers are Berlina Black, paint is in good shape as both were repainted roughly two years ago.

The drivers side assembly (everything listed above minus the HID as it was reused) is also only about two years old, as some fine elderly gentleman in a Tahoe backed into my car while it was parked in my driveway...

The passenger side has been damaged, and repaired. See pictures, it wouldn't have been the way I would have done it but like I said I did not know there was any damage until I took the cover off and removed the assembly. You can not tell there is anything wrong with the headlight when installed as pictures below indicate. There is some blue glass inside the lens, I assume from a blown up bulb. I didn't know that was in their either until I started moving them around taking pictures. Its not from the bulbs that are in the lights however, as both high and low beams worked when I removed them.

Everything is off the car and packaged, ready to be shipped.

Asking $1000 shipped within North America OBO for everything. I'd like to keep everything together, since I already packaged it into two boxes. I may be willing to let the covers go separate as I had to put them in their own box. Call or text me for fastest response @ 540-two80-5459, but keep in mind I'm on EST. Thanks.

image(9).jpgimage(5).jpgimage(7).jpgimage(3).jpgimage(8).jpgimage(1).jpgimage(4).jpgimage(6).jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• NSX%20017[1].jpg
    NSX%20017[1].jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 3910.jpg
    3910.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Bump it up. Still in the boxes ready for shipment. Now $800 OBO.

Sold. Thanks prime!

Back