• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 honda nsx Type S

Am i not allowed to know people? I dont know anything about you nor do you do about me. But i will fill you in. I am the type of person who will do anything for anyone if i can without asking for anything.

I lend a hand to a stranger who needs help. But if you do something like ryan did i am 100% against that. That is not how i was raised.

I am sure you or someone you know listed something on prime for someone? Have you or have you not or know of any one?

What i did i don't see any wrong in it. Some of you disagreed with it and complained. That's ok. Life goes on.

So if it was wrong what i did then i guess Chris at science of speed should not be listing stuff for people either that come into his shop.

Whats wrong with that? I do not see a thing wrong with it do you?

Not to go OT too much here but just to explain why there IS a difference between what you did and what Chris does, it involves transparency.

For example, you posted an "I found this on Ebay" thread involving an NSX automatic transmission:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130375

And yet you were actually selling it for a friend as identified in another thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1251204#post1251204

Aside from being a cross-post, the first listed thread is misleading since you made it seem like you had no direct connection with the auction.

You have also asked to "close" threads on ebay listings that you "found" and never disclosed were connected to you.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130374
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130373

You have done that a few times already and that raises red flags.

Last edited:
Mate, initially we doubted nsxtypes. Clearly now he's proven he's got the car and like many of us have stated tons of "teens" come on this site and pretend. I think all of us agree "put up or shut up" right? He had definately done that!:smile:

I will debate how "easy" it is to import a car as I work in the Logistics industry and know how it works. I've exported and imported my last two NSX's from the U.S. to Dubai and the normal shipping part is a cake walk as you've suggested. Car is paid in full, documentation there, customs inspected, loaded into a container, sails across the ocean, inspected and cleared at the destination port, voila.

However, the legality of bringing in a NSX Type R is what everyone is dumb founded on as its never been done! Now I'm not aware of many "ballers" who are willing to pay for a very expensive NSX Type R and run the risk of bringing it over and try and sneak it past customs. If you have a clear and cut way of doing it without breaking the law or fudging paperwork then all the power to you. I'm not calling you out as I'm not too familiar with how each U.S. state handles car inspections but it suprises me that all of a sudden its "easy" to import one.

Here are some important links for importing a car:

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/basic_trade/importing_car.xml

Here is the admissbility list:

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/elig050108.pdf

Note: I don't see the NSX on that list...:cool:

I called this way back...sorry to hear of your woes Stick-E-Rice.:frown:

As Bob called it.....you came on this board looking shady with your posts of hey I found this item for sale on ebay when it was your items you were selling.....now your singing another line of I was selling it for another person and not myself....you should have stated that in the first place instead of looking shady.

You are just making yourself look bad......if you want to redeem your rep then help out stick-e-rice and stop posting shady looking for sale posts and just say the items are from you or your friends.

RSO TO CORRECT YOU.

THE TRANNY POST WAS NOT FOUND ON EBAY. THE ONLY THING I CAME ACROSS THAT I STATED I FOUND ON EBAY WAS THE SEATS. THOSE I DID COME ACROSS ON EBAY. THE OTHER STUFF I HAVE SPOKE BACK AND FORTH ON THE PHONE AND EMAILS WITH THE GUYS. i GET ALON WITH EVERY ONE WHO CAN GET ALONG WITH PEOPLE. JUST LIKE MOST PEOPLE WOULD ON FORUMS, OUT IN PUBLIC IN PERSON, OR ON THE PHONE. I DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE LIKE MOST OF YOU GUYS DO. JUST BECAUSE YOU ROCK A NSX DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE BETTER THEN THE NEXT PERSON WHO HAS A CIVIC.

MOST OF YOU GUYS CAME OFF LIKE YOU ARE BETTER THEN EVERY ONE OUT THERE. aND NO NEED TO ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT THAT. THATS COOL I CAN ROLL WITH THAT. THATS WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE. EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT.

I HAVE MET FEW MEMBERS ON HERE LIKE ROSS, JEFF, LARRY, AND FEW OTHER MEMBERS THAT ARE VERY NICE GUYS. AND I KNOW THAT THERE IS MANY PEOPLE DISLIKE ROSS AND DISLIKE JEFF. I HAVE SEEN POSTS ON HERE ABOUT THEM. BUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM IS DIFF. ROSS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO WILL GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO DO ANYTHING FOR ANYONE AS WELL AS JEFF. GUYS LIKE THEM ARE EASIER TO GET ALONG WITH. SOME GUY ARE A LITTLE HARDER TO BREAK THROUGH TO THEM.

I AM NOT HERE TO KISS ANYONE ASS. IF I WAS A DICK I WOULD SAY SCEW YOU GUYS AND I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE OR GIVE A F@#4. BUT I KNOW WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG. FOR WHAT RYAN IS DOING I THINK ITS VERY WRONG.

IT SEEMS LIKE MAJORITY OF YOU GET ON THE SAME BAN-WAGGON AND RIDE ALONG.

I AM NOT MAKING MY SELF LOOK BAD. ITS WHAT YOU WANT TO THINK THAT I AM.

as bob called it.....you came on this board looking shady with your posts of hey i found this item for sale on ebay when it was your items you were selling.....now your singing another line of i was selling it for another person and not myself....you should have stated that in the first place instead of looking shady.

You are just making yourself look bad......if you want to redeem your rep then help out stick-e-rice and stop posting shady looking for sale posts and just say the items are from you or your friends.

if they are shady and the prime members who placed their bids and bought the items with a buy it now and are more then 100% happy with the items. What makes them shady or in any way a bad way to help prime members out with getting a deal or in need of a tranny or any other parts?

No ones telling you to kiss ass and I nor anyone else here think we are better than anyone else. If you read your first few posts on selling the items it came across as if it wasnt yours and then saying sold please close, well that certainly sounds like it was yours.....many people on Prime here got burned by shady vendors/people who across as trying to be decent guys......so people here will look out for eachother....so when someone exhibits a red flag characteristic, you bet we are going to jump on your ass because we look out for people on here. We will definitely show you the door to get the F out if you are shady or exhibit something like it.

And whos most of you guys? Everyone mainly that I have talked to or met on here are the nicest people I ever met. I dealt with Ross and talk to him many times myself and yes he is a nice guy thats why I buy stuff from him.

The difference between our forum and Hondatech/clubsx etc is the maturity level and not every other word is foul mouth like on the other forums and people don't try to talk like gangbangers online.

Are there some people who might act high and mighty? Absolutely, but 95% if the people here are awesome.

Back on topic thank you for trying to help out stick-e-rice and I hope this matter gets resolved and everyone grab a beer and shoot the sht.

Last edited:
Anatoly, you and I have had our differences in this thread. Lets put it behind us and go on. I would prefer this thread to continue to help out stick-e-rice. Lets stay on topic folks.

I understand that every one is looking after one another and thats how it should be. And i feel bad about this happening to stick-e-rice. It kind of bit me in the ass. Yes i did in a way stick up for ryan as you would say. But sticking up for him as saying that he had a rhd nsx. If it was a type s or not i didnt say anything about that. I have no knowladge about that till furder in this forum. Like you said that people get burned and you made a good poin about it how it could lead to it.

Guys I haven't been able to receive the title of this car. I'm going to have to hand over this case to an attorney and private investigator.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ryan Hagerman is the person who sold me the car and I believe it is illegal to sell a car with no title. I paid Ryan $2800 on top of it to get the registration and titling done. He is now talking and saying its not his responsibility. I have no title at all for this car. He gave me his name card so I thought it would be ok and there are plenty of RHD cars nowadays. His contact information is:

RYAN HAGERMAN
Magnus Motorsports
208 Brown Ave. Mattydale, New York 13211

Frank Mendola from Hirevmotors is responsible for titling the car, which is paid $2800 to do and is not taking any phone calls or emails after an email to me saying it has been paid with some attachment receipts. This guy I don't even have his number just an email: [email protected]. His last message to me was:

"i was finally able to complete the title for the car on Dec 17,its not a easy process of just going to the DMV and submitting paperwork on Privately imported cars.As you can see in the attachment this is a copy of the registration,the title will come 4 to 6 weeks after that date.my cost on doing the title,ordering all the paperwork,purchasing temp insurance and travel came out to be 3650.which you gave ryan 2800 and still a balance owed of 850,and if you can just give that to ryan so we can all selttle up."

thanks you
frank

I have been waiting patiently for the title of this car for over 4 months and its looking morel like a scam. I have possession of the car. The car is with Ross at STMPO right now.

I just need registration papers that the car is mine so I can take the car back to Thailand. I haven't even started work on the car yet, being nervous if I can get this fixed.

I've kept all email records of communication exchanged.

Any attorneys or private investigators out there who can advise or is willing to take this case let me know. To think I help booked a hotel when these guys came and delivered the car and Hutch was nice to treat them at his restaurant and to get this in return. I never imagined not being able to get a title for the car, although I was hesitant if the car would be legal to drive, but i was assured it would be. Since I'm taking the car back it wasn't that important, but I do need a US title to show ownership.
:frown:

Much help needed.
This is Frank Mendola....you better get your info staright.i didnt get any money yet or taken any $ from ryan for the title.i titled the car and showed you the registration for it.With in that time SC got a call from NY to not release the title.Im still trying to figure out why,the departnment i contacted in NY DMV.never answers the call,all i can do is leave messages.And i even spoke to a manager in the SC DMV,and he said its out of his hand or more like he doesnt want to get involved.Im out $ as well for the traveling to SC,the registration fees i pain.the slaes taxes i paid and my gas .So you better remove all my info fro this page,I DID NOT RECIEVE A DIME OF YOUR 2800!!!!

And if you guys want to check up on me,go on skylineownersusa.com web site. they will tell you that i never take payment till im done,i had my hands on 85% of those cars.

Last edited:
This is Frank Mendola....you better get your info staright.i didnt get any money yet or taken any $ from ryan for the title.i titled the car and showed you the registration for it.With in that time SC got a call from NY to not release the title.Im still trying to figure out why,the departnment i contacted in NY DMV.never answers the car,all i can do is leave messages.And i even spoke to a manager in the SC DMV,and he said its out of his hand or more like he doesnt want to get involved.Im out $ as well for the traveling to SC,the registration fees i pain.the slaes taxes i paid and my gas .So you better remove all my info fro this page,I DID NOT RECIEVE A DIME OF YOUR 2800!!!!

And if you guys want to check up on me,go on skylineownersusa.com web site. they will tell you that i never take payment till im done,i had my hands on 85% of those cars.Even the white r32 GTS ,thats in a picture on this threat is my old car!!

My head hurts after reading that :confused:

Oh so when the accused defends and explains him self no one wants to hear it.Cause its much more fun to bash the person correct??

Glad to see you coming on to prime to hopefuly explain how someone who buys a car dose not get the title in due time.Why would ryan need you to provide a title? Quite often on prime we get senseless rantings from variuos parties involved in deals gone bad.Reading these back and forth verbal tennis matches involving horrible grammar/text abreviations and just plain twisted logic provides for some painful reading....I hope this thread will not fall into that category. I would love for once to see a thread like this get resolved to both parties satisfaction.

Oh so when the accused defends and explains him self no one wants to hear it.Cause its much more fun to bash the person correct??

Well as long as you came on here to do some explaining, perhaps you can educate us on the process involved here that saw a New York owner sell his RHD NSX to someone in California/Colorado while using you as an itermediary in Florida who then tries to title the car in South Carolina.

Glad to see you coming on to prime to hopefuly explain how someone who buys a car dose not get the title in due time.Why would ryan need you to provide a title? Quite often on prime we get senseless rantings from variuos parties involved in deals gone bad.Reading these back and forth verbal tennis matches involving horrible grammar/text abreviations and just plain twisted logic provides for some painful reading....I hope this thread will not fall into that category. I would love for once to see a thread like this get resolved to both parties satisfaction.
see you never dealt with a grey market car,a lot of states wont even touch the car completely.some wont do the initial first US title.I did not import the car,i did not sell the car.I never even saw the car in real life!! I've sold many grey market cars and titled a lot of them as well.the states always change there procedure when it comes to a grey market car or a state that use to title them will all of a sudden stop.i followed all the steps and procedures of SC.But SC got a call from NY to hold the title and not release it.that's what I'm trying to find out,I'm trying to find out why NY is getting involved. i`m still trying to figure out whats going on and to get that title released ,I'm out a shit load of $ cause i don't take payment till when I'm done.If it was few bucks i wouldn't care,but I'm out a few thousands

Well as long as you came on here to do some explaining, perhaps you can educate us on the process involved here that saw a New York owner sell his RHD NSX to someone in California/Colorado while using you as an itermediary in Florida who then tries to title the car in South Carolina.

I didn't title the car in Fl cause one of Florida's title requirements on titling an out of country car is that it needs to be inspected by a Florida compliance officer. a lot of my customers cant afford to send the car to FL,So that's why i titled it in SC.they don't require the car to be there.California is a state that will NOT title a grey market car unless it has the DOT and EPA paperwork.Colorado will not do the first initial title of a grey market car,but they will transfer the title if the car has one from another state.That goes for NY as well

Last edited:
Holy hell -- Ryan (nsxtypes), anatoly, and now frankM -- do any of these guys know proper English?

Where did you guys go to school anyway? Please, the three of you: never touch another NSX again. You're not doing any favors for the community.

Ok, so where in the heck is Stickyrice? Man this is most confusing. Fortunately or unfortunately you don't have to have the best grammar to get yourself involved in car deals. At this point we all just hope that this gets resolved. At least now some of the parties are speaking out. That's a good step in the right direction. Sounds like a huge mess that I am very glad I am not involved in personally.

We Primers just hope that this gets worked out to everyone's mutual satisfaction. I am glad FrankM is at least talking - but sympathy - no - cause Sticky is the guy that is really out the cash!

see you never dealt with a grey market car,a lot of states wont even touch the car completely.some wont do the initial first US title.I did not import the car,i did not sell the car.I never even saw the car in real life!! I've sold many grey market cars and titled a lot of them as well.the states always change there procedure when it comes to a grey market car or a state that use to title them will all of a sudden stop.i followed all the steps and procedures of SC.But SC got a call from NY to hold the title and not release it.that's what I'm trying to find out,I'm trying to find out why NY is getting involved. i`m still trying to figure out whats going on and to get that title released ,I'm out a shit load of $ cause i don't take payment till when I'm done.If it was few bucks i wouldn't care,but I'm out a few thousands

Just so that the new owner knows how to "follow his money", does this mean that Ryan still has the $2800 that Stick-E paid for what was supposed to be your fees? Also, is your arrangement with Ryan and he pays you for your services or is Stick-E expected to pay you directly?

Last edited:
Back