• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'92 keyless entry system

Recently I was able to purchase a harness from one of our members that makes a jumper to allow the '93+ keyless entry system to be installed in the '92 NSX, sell me one of his harnesses and according to the instructions you are to "plug in the red and orange wire from the harness into the two empty slots in the connector".
The harness he made doesn't have those colours. His has a black and a blue wire and i'm wondering if anyone has the same harness and can tell me which wire goes into which position in the connector.

I've had the car in storage for the last year and half and finally got it out and have done several finishing touches to it and I have the dash disassembled and when I can get these wires installed I can button it up and it will be done.

There is a car show tomorrow i've been asked to show the car and I can't get a response from him. I'm sure he's busy and I really need to know where these two wires go.

Cheers
nigel

Recently I was able to purchase a harness from one of our members that makes a jumper to allow the '93+ keyless entry system to be installed in the '92 NSX, sell me one of his harnesses and according to the instructions you are to "plug in the red and orange wire from the harness into the two empty slots in the connector".
The harness he made doesn't have those colours. His has a black and a blue wire and i'm wondering if anyone has the same harness and can tell me which wire goes into which position in the connector.

I've had the car in storage for the last year and half and finally got it out and have done several finishing touches to it and I have the dash disassembled and when I can get these wires installed I can button it up and it will be done.

There is a car show tomorrow i've been asked to show the car and I can't get a response from him. I'm sure he's busy and I really need to know where these two wires go.

Cheers
nigel

Hope this will clarify the pin position.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 59
I used the wrong color wire when i made it sorry LOL like I said insert them everything should work if it doesnt swap them

next time I will use the correct colored wire so no confusion its an exact replica from an Original OEM harness for a 1991-1992 trust me.

Can you guys tell me where the hot wire to the keyless would plug in. Last year I had my evap. replaced and they forgot to hook up my keyless. Man I sure miss that. Thanks.

Back