• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 NSX Blk/Blk JH4NA115XNT000742

92 NSX Blk/Blk

For Sale:

92 Blk/Blk with 11,723 miles. The car is in prestine condition. I am the 2nd owner verified by CarFax. Garage kept and never driven in the rain. Interior is like new showing now wear and still smells new. 94+ Chromed wheels with new Bridgestone Potenza tires (2k miles on them). I bought the car a few months ago and had it completely inspected by Bruce Pettitts Automotive. He is very well know as a top Acura NSX Tech here in Sacramento. The car has Stock CD changer and has had new window regulators installed (verified by Bruce).

The car is in snap ring range but the shifting is rock solid. The car looks and drives like new! You will not be dissapointed. I was told by Bruce upon inspection that the car is like new and to drive it and not worry about the snap ring unless it exibits signs (popping out of gear). The shifter never moves.

Only known problem is passenger speaker amp is bad. I already have a return number from Bose - just haven't pulled it out to have repaired.

Everything works perfectly. A/C climate controlled works perfectly.

I have the original owners manual along with laminated original sticker for the car.

VIN # JH4NA115XNT000742

If you are looking for a perfect NSX with extremely low miles - look no further!

Please email Paul Russell if interested. Asking $38,500. Pictures available upon request. They seem to be too large to post.
PM me or email [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks for your interest!

snap ring

I agree, i have a 92 red/blk with 97k on it and it is in the snap ring range. Wiht 97k in it and never had a problem then the snapring is not an issue. I have brought my NSX to the dealer 3 times asking them about it and they said if its never been a problem, it never will. I have also asked them to replace the clutch and the mechanic drove the car and told me i did not need one. I clutch with 97k on it and they said "dont bother replacinging it till it starts slipping.

when your clutch does slip and you do replace it... since they are taking apart the trans, no extra labor to take your car out of snap ring range.... are you going to replace the transmission cover ($700)?

I will certainly do that. I am thinking of selling it. But i wont decide till i take it out of winter storage. I will more than likely have the clutch done before i sell it. I love my NSX, it is a real nice car. What a head turner!

By the way, what do you mean replace the transmission cover? Why would i do that?

Back