• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 Red/Black 26k Miles VIN JH4NA1268NTOOO312

I am forced to sell my NSX due to a divorce....it is a 92 with only 26K on it and looks and runs like new...I am the second owner besides a dealer I bought it from...it is completely stock except for a Pioneer Premier cd player and speakers I had put in because the Bose system was completely dead...the rims are perfect and I will also include a set of chromed seven spoke factory rims from a 95 NSX that I have not even put on yet...I also have the front wheels for that set that are new but not the rears...car is an auto and has never been wrecked and has only normal wear you would see on driver seat and minimal rock chips on front etc, the car looks and drives like new. I have never driven it in the rain and it is garaged and covered. I have two keyless entry locks and the car has a custom alarm in it...I have all the books and the original window sticker which was for 70K...own this car for a fractiono of this....I don't want to part with it, but have no choice at this point...Email me for pics..you can email me here or at [email protected] which I check more often....I will also include the cover I have for the car....VIN is JH4NA1268NTOOO312...I am asking 30K or best offer....I will entertain any serious offer....thanks.

i`m interested. i sold mine a few years ago and have the bug again. how long have you owned it? is it a 5spd? is it in snap ring range? has the timing belt, water pump etc. been replaced? i `m a very serious cash buyer, no b.s. jim my cell is 847-878-8400

Back