• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

93-95 NSX wanted

I'm looking for either Black or White with minor mods (suspension work/ wheels) or preferrably stock and no more than 75K miles with all maintenance up to date. Looking to spend no more than $30K Help me!!!:eek: I need to get rid of this high school car.....and get a real car! ;)

Attachments

• gsr.jpg
    gsr.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:
Look, I have a 92 white/black for sale. It is all stock and all original paint, no wrecks period.... The car has a few more miles at 81k but I will sell it for a very reasonable $27K. That is about as low as I can go on price. The car is in very good shape in and out. Might would swap the Integra plus the cash possibly but not sure??? It would have to be a lot of cash I know....

You dont want my integra...its got a lot of history behind it.

It was in a front end collision 2 years ago (damage wasn't really that bad....replaced front bumper , left head light , left turn signal light,and left fender all with OEM parts so you can't even tell)

motor was rebuilt and runs strong but not like it should. The motor needs to be re-ringed, and needs an oilpan gasket as it leaks oil when in vtec (the car is low and I've scraped the oilpan several times)....needs rear trans mount which i have ready to go in....needs a wheel alignment.

This car was used as my pleasure car so i haven't put a lot of miles on it in the last year and a half. It has a lot of extra's on it....here's the list:

Frost White 1995 GSR
Garage Kept
114,000 miles (50,000 on motor)

***Engine***
1.8 VTEC
AEM Cold-air Intake
DC Sports 4-2-1 Header
AEM Fuel Rail
2.5" HKS Hyper Cat-back Exhaust
Chromed Valve cover
Skunk2 adjustable Cam Gears
JE 10.8:1 compression pistons
Jun valve springs and retainers
JDM Apex'i V-AFC
Nippon Denso Stage 1 street clutch/pressure plate

***Interior***
Alpine Headunit (tape deck)
Alpine 6 disc CD Changer
Alpine Alarm System
Kicker component speakers in front
Pioneer 5 1/4" speakers in rear
White face Autometer Monster Tach with shift light

***Exterior***
Aerogear lip wing
98+ All Red taillights
Clear corners
Tinted windows (20%)

***Suspension***
tokico blue struts
Eibach Sportline 2" lowering springs

***Wheels***
17" 3 piece Gewalt Evolution Wheels (rare; In the 4 years i've had this car I haven't seen these wheels on another car before)
205/40/17 Federal Tires

Here are some PICS I need to take some pics this weekend in the daytime that's why i was only able to get pics of the right side of the car (too many shadows on the other side and the camera was bad quality)

I also have a stock bore LS Block(disassembled) with Eagle Rods/ SRP 9.0:1 Compression pistons
and a Integra GSR Head with Portflow springs and retainers that you would get if you wanted to rebuild the motor. The blue book on the car is only about $5,035 but there's no way i could get rid of the car for that with all the extra's you'd get, I've got well over 10K in the car not including the extra motor, the wheels were $2500 alone. The car is definitely not in perfect condition but for the age and mileage definitely looks good, its a head turner.

Anyways....sorry for talking my head off...just thought i'd give you the full scoop. Let me know what you think.......

Last edited:
Well,

It was a good thought but I do think that just selling my car outright would be the best for me. The question is would you be interested in buying my car??

Jason

No, it is not in snap ring range. I don't have the trans. # on me but I can assure you it is not. I will get it for you this afternoon. The car does have a recent clutch and new rear tires on it as well. Also, I had some dings taken out by the Dent Doctor and the paint cleaned and buffed. The clear was very scratched when I bought it but looks good now. Some rock chips in the front but not excessive at all. Interior is great. The drivers seat has minor wear and the pass. is brand new, replaced about a year ago. I have records and all the keys and manual for the car. It does need T belt done. Also, the windshield moldind around the top needs replacing which is a common problem and a TSB for the 92's. It is possible Acura may replace it when you go to get the T belt done. Let me know what other questions you may have..

Jose,

I don't understand why you don't want it?? Because the T belt has not been done? The price of the car is cheap enough for you do take the extra money and do it. If you are an NSXCA club member you can get the parts from Neillo Acura for $450.00. Then have your Acura dealer install the parts. I don't understand why you would not buy a clean NSX because the T belt was not done?? Especially, if you were looking to spend up to $30k.. You will get this car with T belt done for $28k....

Yes, bunches of pics, I'll send them to you. To save you a little on the parts I'll sell the car for $26,750.00 if you buy before the 28th. Give me your email address...

I might want to get rid of my 91 blk/blk w/ 71k miles, carfax provided, no rips or stains, dealer maintained, not in snap ring range, 60k service maintenance at acura(waterpump,Tbelt,clutch,battery,oil,plugs,filter, fluids etc..)
excellent condition..willing to negotiate, located in Northern California, email at [email protected] if interested!

Back