• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

93 Black/Black 138K miles VIN# JH4NA1157PT000524 Cincinnati OH

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1993 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1157PT000524
CURRENT MILEAGE: 138,1xx
COLOR (EXT/INT):
Black/Black
TRANSMISSION:
5MT
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE):
Cincinnati Ohio
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.):
Use PM, I will be willing to give out email/telephone numbers after initial contact is made.
PRICE:
$21,000 or will listen to reasonable offers.

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __5__ ( I am owner number 5)

CLEAN TITLE? _I have a loan for this car_

CLEAN CARFAX? _Yes___

There was 1 minor accident on the Carfax, I do have the paperwork from the bodyshop.

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) _1__

There was 1 minor accident on the Carfax, I do have the paperwork from the bodyshop.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) ____

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?

Yes I have paperwork going back to 1994. Here's a pic of the stack of paperwork I have on this car:

DSCN1201.jpg

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

All high dollar maintenance was performed by NSX Prime's own Source 1 in June 2011, and Brian will be happy to vouch for the car. Timing belt/waterpump, many gaskets, coolant, hoses, fluids all brand new.

Clutch replaced 4/27/05 96,731 miles by owner #3.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
Bronze Volk TE-37 Wheels 17s up front, 18s in back (stock parts unavailable) Front 215/45/17 Rear 275/35/18
Comptech front and rear Sway bars (stock parts unavailable)
Dali Racing Smart TCS (traction control auto shut off switch)
Hawk HP+ pads, Goodridge Stainless Lines, Power Slot slotted rotors
Harness Bar with Genuine Takata harness's
Tinted windows, Ohio Legal
Custom Built Vibrant stainless exhaust by Slowmotion (Columbus OH). The car has been dynoed before and after exhaust install. (The NSX stock exhaust may be availalbe as well, I'd never retrieved it from owner #4, but I do have contact with him as we are longtime friends.)

Also included: Helm's Manual, SOS Double DIN headunit bracket and a SOS CF Center console (poorly) cut for a Double DIN head unit. Stock center console/headunit is currently installed.

The bad: Standard Seat bolster wear, Headunit works intermittently, Climate control only works on High, crack in the windshield near the rear view mirror mount (does not leak), Trunk/Engine bay struts are worn. Paint 'wear' spot on the drivers side C Pillar. Rear tires should be replaced soon. Antenna motor works but the mast was snapped.

Yes this car was just for sale last summer (http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139548). I literally put 3,500 miles on it, tinted the windows, did the maintenance and am selling again. I'm selling due to money problems and I will really miss this car.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)

carsm.jpg

carsm2.jpg

carsm3.jpg

carsm4.jpg

carsm5.jpg

carsm6.jpg

carsm7.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1298.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

carsm8.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

UPDATE:

The Odometer discrepancy has been successfully purged from this NSX's carfax report:

NSXcarfax_updated.png

NSX-Carfax_Summary.png

... nearly $4000 spent on maintenance in June 2011. Many many items refreshed.

Edit: 8/6 now asking 21,000, or will listen to reasonable offers.
Please keep in mind when making an offer I spent 23,500 on this car less than a year ago, put 3000 miles on it and spent $4000 on maintenance. I'm selling the car so I can clean up my finances and move in with my girlfriend, not to get something better/faster.

Edit: 7/26: I was asked by a potential buyer to detail out the work recently performed by Source One on this NSX, here it is:

new acura OEM parts:

timing belt
water pump
timing belt adjuster
belt adjuster spring
updated timing belt cover
updated coolant
cam plug
valve cover gasket set
vtec solenoid gasket
spark plug

Service AC
replace oilpan gasket
replace compressor belt
replace alternator belt

brake/clutch fluid
replace all coolant hoses
replace coolant
Oil change/filter

ABS/TCS error - replaced driver rear ABS sensor cleared code.

I was asked for additional pics of the engine bay, interior, and the bad paint spot and the windshield crack. Here they are:
DSCN1212.jpg

DSCN1214.jpg

DSCN1215.jpg

DSCN1216.jpg

DSCN1217.jpg

DSCN1218.jpg

DSCN1219.jpg

DSCN1220.jpg

DSCN1221.jpg

DSCN1222.jpg

DSCN1223.jpg

DSCN1224.jpg

DSCN1225.jpg

DSCN1226.jpg

DSCN1227.jpg

DSCN1228.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
30 day bump. Now asking 23,000, or will listen to reasonable offers.
Please keep in mind when making an offer I spent 23,500 on this car less than a year ago, put 3000 miles on it and spent $4000 on maintenance. I'm selling the car so I can clean up my finances and move in with my girlfriend, not to get something better/faster.

I don't want to make payments on this all winter, will accept $22,000.

Monthly bump, will take 21K now.

Edit 10/31/11
Compression test, motor is good! I also replaced the antenna today, so it is no longer an issue.

NSX_compressiontest.jpg

Last edited:
Monthly bump. still seeking 21K, but will listen to reasonable (close) offers.
Not interested in trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back