• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

94-01 OEM center cap

Does anyone know if there are any other Acura OEM center caps that fit the front 16" OEM 94-01 wheel? I'm powder coating my wheels Championship White and need to paint the center caps to match but I want a center cap that has a molded Acura logo I can paint red (like 94-96). I have a 97 center caps with a printed logo that will obviously disappear when painted. New OEM 94-96 center caps list for $73 each! Wow! Thanks.

Does anyone know if there are any other Acura OEM center caps that fit the front 16" OEM 94-01 wheel? I'm powder coating my wheels Championship White and need to paint the center caps to match but I want a center cap that has a molded Acura logo I can paint red (like 94-96). I have a 97 center caps with a printed logo that will obviously disappear when painted. New OEM 94-96 center caps list for $73 each! Wow! Thanks.

I bought Acura 7 spoke wheels with centre caps for my car from prime and shipped to the UK as they are very hard to find here. I didnt want Acura logos so the wheel refurb people filled and painted them and I bought red Honda decals from ebay and stuck them on. The effect is great and you wouldn't notice unless you were on your hands and knees looking at the centre caps. you must be able to get Acura decals from ebay.com

Back