• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95 black on black

Hi guys,

I started working at Acura in 04 as a tech moved to Honda (same parent company) in 06 (best decision ever) I watched the foreman work on a couple, we don't have a lot in Winnipeg I was able to help him out on them. Doing a couple alignments on them at Honda I knew I had to have one. In 2015 I made the decision to leave Honda after a year and a half of planning I went back to school to get my Vocational Teaching Certificate. I ended up working Saturdays at Acura and to this day I still do. I finished school in June and went back to work at Honda for the summer. Originally I was going to wait 1 more year but after some serious peer pressure a buddy found me one at Park Place LTD in Bellevue WA. I'll skip the details of the hole transaction as the ball kept getting dropped by them. The car got shipped on Sunday to Grand Forks ND and we drove down from Winnipeg in his M5 and met up in the Walmart parking lot. It was already unloaded when we got there, I did the walk around and it was better then either of us thought it was going to be. Literally the definition of best case scenario. We ripped back to Canada, going through customs was a breeze and took a nice twisty road home. Tomorrow I'll put it in the air at Acura and see what kind of lowering springs and exhaust system is on it and give it a thorough look over :)

Dave
NSX34.jpg
NSX36.jpg

Awesome ride. Congratulations!

Back