• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95 manual w/ 02 conversion jh4na1182st000224

Re: 95 manual w/ 02 conversion

Thanks to all the liars out there the car is mint and I bought it for 31k and drove back to CT 90 MPH all the way home It was never hit and the frame is fine. It was black and was repainted white. It has clean carfax. I had in up on the lift several times and there is no damage any place !! Thanks for helping me steal this awesome deal !!!

Hmm...pix???

scottnoah said:
Thanks to all the liars out there the car is mint and I bought it for 31k and drove back to CT 90 MPH all the way home It was never hit and the frame is fine. It was black and was repainted white. It has clean carfax. I had in up on the lift several times and there is no damage any place !! Thanks for helping me steal this awesome deal !!!

I hardly believe anyone came on here to lie about a vehicle.

If anything - thank them for you getting a "clean" car for $31,000 if indeed it has not been wrecked.

How do you know it has not been hit?? I hope you realize CARFAX is only helpful if it shows something... as tons and tons of major damage is not reported to carfax.

ive as well come across many times on carfaxs that dont show damage was done to a vehicle
either it wasnt reported or something got lost in "translation"
you never really know unless it is something obvious

Back