• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95 NSX 3.0 litre Engine FS from Japan

NSX Engine For Sale:

1995 3.0 Litre NSX engine. I purchased it from an individual who had it imported from Japan. It was represented as having 50K kilometers or 31K miles. I have kept it for several years and intended to rebuild it, set up for turbo’s and never got to it. It is quite complete as it has the A/C pump (removed to be mounted on engine stand), alternator, ignitor box, coil packs, etc, etc. This unit when rebuilt has most every component to do a quick exchange w/ all connectors to the wiring harness etc. The valve covers I had powder coated red this past winter (no valve cover gaskets currently installed). There is slight corrosion on the aluminum block and Magnesium plenum which is normal. One VTEC controller is broken, I assume while in transit from Japan.

Here is your opportunity to build a spare NSX engine up while your daily driver is still out and driveable, and the only down time you will have is during the engine swap, in which case you will always have a spare. This will be the perfect “build” motor since it is so complete. If you plan to use forced induction, and or NOS, this is for you. There are not many NSX engines out there.

Engine Stand is not included, but could be for an additional $250.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=ADME:L:LCA:US:12&viewitem=&item=160132579987

Thanks for your interest!!

david

IMG_0936.JPG
IMG_0940.JPG

IMG_0943.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_0950.JPG

SOLD to Dali

Last edited:
Back