• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95' NSX Targa on eBay 7,900 miles

that's the buy it now price. not the reserve price.

http://www.nsxprime.com/market/submit_an_ad.htm

"Can I Comment On Other People's Ads?"
Replies to ads must be legitimate questions or factual information that is directly relevant to the ad. If you know that somebody is misrepresenting their item, please contact one of the moderators immediately. Example of an acceptable reply: "Is that car up to date on all scheduled maintenance?". Examples of unacceptable reply: "That is an ugly color NSX. Nobody is going to want it so you should drop the price" or "Hey man I see you are in LA too - nice car, e-mail me if you want to get together.")

Do not post "chit chatty" messages in the Marketplace forums - they will ALL be deleted without notice. There are other forums for discussing anything NSX related or even Off Topic which you are welcome to use for that purpose. Or try e-mail or a private message.

Thanks, INSX. The reserve is lower than the "Buy-It-Now" price. The car is not a "good 97'"...it is a concourse condition 95' that could hardly be differentiated from a new car. The reserve I have set reflects the condition.

Back