• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

95NSX on ebay--SOLD

hi all...
i just browse ebay and say this for sales...well, neatless to say...i bought it at 18K out of excitement. Now i feel like i am in for another scam as the seller's account had been change recently....what do you all think about this one?

Originally posted by yellowpad:
hi all...
i just browse ebay and say this for sales...well, neatless to say...i bought it at 18K out of excitement. Now i feel like i am in for another scam as the seller's account had been change recently....what do you all think about this one?

Errr...yellowpad, while we'd like to provide our input, your post is a little difficult to follow.

What ad are you talking about (why don't you link the eBay URL here) and how "recently" has the seller's email address changed? Did you have anybody inspect the car? Are you going to check it out in person before you complete the transaction? Have you asked for the phone details of the seller?

Regards.

I think its a scam. No vin#? Name has been changed. Seller has no written description. Just doesnt seem right! Be careful!

after viewing the page.. I thinkg its a fraud.. and check the passenger side door..

btw.. on the cardomin page.. wtf.. the celica dude said " ugliest car ever built. get a real import?"

man da heck.

guys,,,
i think this is just another scam as well..this is why i realllly want to find out for my self...no i won't do any wire transfer to guam or europe....well, maybe $1.80
smile.gif
anywho, will keep youa ll up to date on my transaction....so far he wants me to respond to proceed w/ the wire transfer...haha...sureee i'll do that...well, later all!!

It is a scam. Look at the seller's feedback. They have sold products such as dolls, knitting cross stitch, and other crap like that. They may have assumed someone else's identity with a good positive feedback rating, especially if it has recently changed. Where in Missouri is the car? I live in Missouri and I am sure someone would be willing to check it out. Be weary.

[http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1875003222&category=5337[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow! That's a great shot of the traction control module.
rolleyes.gif

I'd ask for email pictures of the wire harnesses under the steering column...

lol...interesting choice of pictures

[This message has been edited by Bilulan (edited 16 December 2002).]

Originally posted by yellowpad:
no i won't do any wire transfer to guam or europe....

Guam should be fine, since it's part of the United States, and subject to our laws. It's when you wire transfer outside of the country that you are taking a greater risk.

Back