• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

96 NSX-T 5-sp Green/Tan 23K miles

Mileage now 26K and price accordingly reduced. All stock. Perfect condition. Never wrecked or raced. Tires new at 17K miles. Email [email protected] for pictures or call 360-759-4688 with questions. $45.5K

[This message has been edited by reinhart (edited 03 September 2002).]

The weather in Portland was terrific in August and a targa was the way to enjoy it, so mileage is now 26K. Price reduced to $45.5K.

a little steep are you in vancouver I may be willing to drive down and take a look I am in tacoma

Originally posted by reinhart:
Mileage now 26K and price accordingly reduced. All stock. Perfect condition. Never wrecked or raced. Tires new at 17K miles. Email [email protected] for pictures or call 360-759-4688 with questions. $45.5K

[This message has been edited by reinhart (edited 03 September 2002).]

My office is in Vancouver. I will be working most of the weekend, so let me know if you are driving down. The telephone number listed is my office number.
Originally posted by kasal5:
a little steep are you in vancouver I may be willing to drive down and take a look I am in tacoma

Back