• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97 Black/Tan 16K in S. California

Status
Not open for further replies.
1997 NSX-T, 16K miles absolutey mint. $52K

The car is completely stock with the exception of a Tubi exhaust, which is sweet!

No bodywork or paint has been done and the car has been kept in a garage with the factory cover on it when not in use. There are new tires all around within the past 700 miles and there is NOTHING to do on this car. No dings or scratches and the paint shines like a new car and best of all the car is still covered under an Acura Certified warranty so there are no worries for the new buyer.

If you are looking for the closest thing to a new car then this is it! A Southern California car that has been meticuliously maintained and only driven in good weather (which is all we have here in S. Cal) then this is the car for you.

I am selling because I just don't get a chance to use it with my work/travel schedule. If you would like pictures please email and I will be happy to send them along.

Paul Bruce
[email protected]
(949) 433-6442

Update: Car has a 6 speed manual transmission and a CD Changer in the trunk.
The purchase will include a factory cover and Mask!
I have posted some nice pictures (my opinion) on the following website: http://members.cox.net/pbruce/NSX_for_Sale.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Reduced_Image0001.jpg

Reduced_Image023.jpg

Reduced_Image007.jpg

Update

The Car is Sold!

Thanks to all of you who showed an interest.

It is on it's way to Phoenix as I write this!:confused:

Paul, Sorry to see you go, let me know if want to join us on a future Palamar Run, I keep a seat for you. Good luck, Gil

Not saying goodbye, just taking a vacation

Well the good news is that the guy who got this car is a good guy and he got a great car. I can tell that he will fit right in with the group in Phoenix.

I am going to miss the guys in the southwest group, specifically the group in South Orange county and San Diego. I was pleased to be part of creating the Ortega/Palomar runs and appreciate the offer to tag along, I will certainly take you up on that one.

I plan to get another NSX in a year or 2, this was truly the best car I have ever owned, and I will get another when I have time to use and enjoy it. Who know's maybe Acura will actually update this awesome car someday!

Thanks to all my friends and fellow NSX enthusiasts!!

Paul Bruce
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back