• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97 NSX-T dome light bulb?

My dome light is out and I was doing some searching and came across a DE3021 bulb thread. I bought this bulb but it looked just a little small compared to the burned out bulb and of course didn't work. I don't have a manual so could someone please help on what bulb I need to buy?

I tried to look it up for you but I can't connect to the data base. Perhaps the other viewers were having the same problem.

Sorry. Will try later.

34253-671-003 is the part number for the interior dome light. (12V, 8W, around $3.00)

Thanks guys! :)

Thats a unique long part # for a bulb.

34253-671-003.

Do stores such as NAPA, Shcucks, Pep boys carry this or would I need to go to Honda or Acura for this bulb?

Thanks guys! :)

Thats a unique long part # for a bulb.

34253-671-003.

Do stores such as NAPA, Shcucks, Pep boys carry this or would I need to go to Honda or Acura for this bulb?

It is a Honda part number. Honda dealer would be cheaper than the Acura dealer (at least in my area). It uses the same bulb as my Odyssey. I am sure NAPA, Kragen, AutoZone, Pep Boys... would have an equivalent replacement bulb (Sylvania DE3022).

Last edited:
You can also get the updated bright blue / led interior bulbs. It doesn't give that old school yellowish light.

Gabe,
Where did you buy yours? I saw yours a couple weeks ago (I think). Are they blue or white?

Back