• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

99 NSX-t Red/Bl Vin JH4NA2165XT000035

Status
Not open for further replies.
1999 NSX-T Red/Black 24,000 miles, No Mods. 6 speed, 6 disc changer, no paintwork, no door dings, all service records, no curb rash or door dings or very few front rock chips, sheep skins so interior is like new, 2 owner, I purchased 6/13/02, have GT3 on order. Senior owned I am 64, new clutch and recent alignment...Price $ 45,000 FIRM NO STORIES

Purchased from Goodson acura, Dallas 6/13/02 with 20835 and drove it to Phoenix some 1200 miles.

Always garaged, clutch replaced 12/28/02 with 22682 by basch acura ( after replacement the parts were not that bad...flywheel, disc, pressure plate, throw out bearing) that right 2000 miles in 3 years...service manual and car cover...tires were new when I purchased it (about 4000 miles ago) Contact Kirk 623-584-6672 call before 9PM MST

The clutch was replaced because I had a slight chatter when releasing the clutch pedal. This only happened when I started out slowly. After replacement all chatter went away. The clutch probality did not need replacing but it buged me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. Any pictures? Have you had the Timing belt and water pump replaced. Give me a call 714-267-0402

Rod

I have had many email and calls on this car and I believe that it is sold to one of the first responders. I am getting a buyers inspection next week and if anything happens to them, I will let you know. Thanks for the interest in my vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back