• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

99 Spa yellow vs 02 Spa yellow !

What do you mean, color? Spa is Spa, no matter what year:wink:

02 is faster!!!

Thanks guys. The reason I asked because I saw 2 of them at the same time and the 02 has more tinted green in the color.

Last edited:
The '99 is spa yellow; the '04 is Rio yellow. I just bought a yellow '04 and really like the color. It's hard to tell them apart unless you have them side by side, but the '04 shade seems to be more pearlescent and a bit brighter. Maybe less brownish. Hard to describe (and, ironically, I'm a writer!) You might want to do a search for Rio yellow. I did and found lots of comments about it.

If mileage, condition, etc. is relatively equal, then I would get the '02, unless you really like the pop-up lights. Color is the SAME.

As I have indicated, 02 is faster:wink:

Not in this case Vance. Thanks anyway.

Seriously, stock 02 plus is faster than stock pre 01. Both in Acceleration on top speed.

Seriously, stock 02 plus is faster than stock pre 01. Both in Acceleration on top speed.

Vance,
I know your serious about your replied. I got an na1 NSX with gmscer and a completely stock 02 NSXs so I am no stranger with the car.

Back