• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A great NSX video review by totalcar (Car TV show in Hungary)

Hi,

As written in the headline the guys made a brilliant review of the NSX. They understand the concept of the NSX very fast and I just love the way he expressed, why am I in love with my car :)) The ballet-dancer methapor is brilliant...and I almost see the tears in his eyes at the end of the video. The tears, that now more than 20 years after the launch of the NSX it is still such a perfectly balanced car that is so much fun to drive and the tears that he had to give back the NSX :)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qlaWp4bCl1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Best private video I've seen. I like the power-slide in the centre of Budapest. :)

Love it! Thanks for posting this!:biggrin:

Liked the dialogue .. but loved the camera angles; the low level lighting shots; beautiful editing. The translation was hilarious .. I saw "aperature of excretion" .. and it took me a second or two to understand he probably really said "asshole" in Hungarian.
Tks for posting.

Liked the dialogue .. but loved the camera angles; the low level lighting shots; beautiful editing. The translation was hilarious .. I saw "aperature of excretion" .. and it took me a second or two to understand he probably really said "asshole" in Hungarian.
Tks for posting.
Thanks for the feedback....and yes you can speak Hungarian :)

Amazing video! The videography and dialog were fantastic minus the aperture commentary. The only part I winced at was where he shut the trunk lid. Thanks for sharing this!

Amazing video! The videography and dialog were fantastic minus the aperture commentary. The only part I winced at was where he shut the trunk lid. Thanks for sharing this!

+1 on the trunk lid!

The "aperture" was expressed in a very good way in Hungarian. It can not be translated in such a good way. You do not feel it is rude or anything like that.

Loved the video too, I too kind a "winced" at the part when he shut the trunk. Makes me want to go home and drive my NSX, but I think the weather is a little too snowy for it right now.

that was great,thanks.makes me feel lucky again to have the car.

awesome nsx video!! wish it was longer and show more power slide....

is the NSX sold as honda nsx or acura nsx in hungary? I saw the acura logo on the radio. i thought acura is sold in the US only.

awesome nsx video!! wish it was longer and show more power slide....

is the NSX sold as honda nsx or acura nsx in hungary? I saw the acura logo on the radio. i thought acura is sold in the US only.

It was sold as HONDA NSX in Europe (so also in Hungary). I have bought my car in the US (Florida) and shipped it to Hungary. So it is an ACURA :)

Wow, thanks for posting this. An excellent review/video from someone who truly appreciates the car.

I love how he "carefully" loads his groceries and refers to seat of the pants feel as "aperture of excretement"...lmfao.

Back