• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A great NSX video review by totalcar (Car TV show in Hungary)

Some one please find this cory.naughton fellow who is commenting on this video and punch him in the face.

http://jalopnik.com/5885066/this-honda-nsx-will-make-your-nipples-explode-with-delight

that dude is absolutely clueless. my reply:

"corey.naughton obviously do not understand the concept of OVERALL PACKAGING... NSX is a legend among true car enthusiasts for a reason. it is a car even HONDA haters can appreciate. there are many drivers who actually prefer the simplicity and purity of NSX over a more modern and better developed chassis/engine such as the F430 and F458... there lot of modern day writeups on the NSX which continues to give extremely high praise to the platform. NSX is also absolutely the spirit of Ferrari, except it has a Honda badge and Honda quality... If Enzo Ferrari drove it i think he would approve."

Oh my.... What a video. And a perfect placement of the song "Time" from the movie "Inception" at the end of the video.

Back