• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aargh! I want to drive!

I think im in NSX withdrawals right now. Just had knee surgery last week so im unable to drive at all. Not being able to drive my car is really getting to me. Ive been playing driving games but somehow its not the same :biggrin: . Any ideas on what I should do?

Have a friend with an NSX pick you and take you out for a ride in his or her NSX or yours. Riding isn't the same as driving, but it's still fun.

I have a feeling that would just make me want to drive more. Not to mention I couldnt fit into passenger seat since my knee must be kept straight :frown:

Just think how good it will feel when you are better and get into the NSX for the first time...:wink:

vtecNSX1 said:
I have a feeling that would just make me want to drive more. Not to mention I couldnt fit into passenger seat since my knee must be kept straight :frown:

I have a screw in my knee and I bought my NSX a week before my surgery when I was 17. After I found out I could bend my knee, I popped 2 vicoden and went around the block a few times.:biggrin:

Use this to fast forward: :wink:
click06140615.jpg

EndlessNA1 said:
I have a screw in my knee and I bought my NSX a week before my surgery when I was 17. After I found out I could bend my knee, I popped 2 vicoden and went around the block a few times.:biggrin:

Ya I would do it if i could. I cant bend my knee for another 2 weeks :frown:

BTW heres what my knee looks like right now if anybody is interested.

8528IMG_0089-med.JPG

Last edited:
I'm in Iraq so I can't drive mine, will not be home until sometime in September. There is another NSX'er who will still be here when I come back next year, so it could be worse.

Back