• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

About to commit on purchasing an NSX in Cal (near San Jose)i .. can anyone chime in ?

There's a green NSX listed on Prime I've had my eyes on for a few days. The car looks great, had a repaint a few years back, and all the questions were answered right. The carfax checks out (but thats only a piece of paper).

Would anyone be able to run by and do a quick check of the vehicle, if you are in the area?? I looked up the VIN but could only come across one prior thread on Prime, from two owners ago.

Here's the vehicle, its located in Santa Clara. Anyone have any background info on it? Any red flags?
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=109104&d=1389474713

I'm looking to purchase something this weekend, and if not this one there is another green targa I found not to far away.

Thanks!

I paid for the 200 point inspection by Acura, had seller take price of the findings out of the car price or pay for fixing them. Got 2000 worth of work done out of it, which worked out great in my experience.

From my research on it, it was owned by a previous prime member on here. And that owner is also selling his current nsx.

I can't seem to find the thread right now. It's a white 91? or 92. That was repainted. He has a build thread on here also.

There is also a couple threads on the green one where you can find info on it.

Back