• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

about to pull the trigger - any info? VIN: JH4NA1152MT002113

Hey congrats again. Cool video & sounds great. It makes me a little nervous seeing your car in a community garage though. Hope it' safe!

Oh believe me, I worry too. I peek out my window every few hours to make sure the car is still there! It's a condo unit, so we have a 1 car garage, and the 1 spot outside. The lotus takes the garage though, seeing as how it's a little more expensive :)

We'll probably move to a 2 car garage house in the next few months, but for the time being, it's a pretty safe neighborhood (redwood shores), so I hope nothing bad happens. Though, the FIRST night I had the car here, my asswipe neighbor decided to park like this, it angered me greatly: ytIgQMG.jpg

Anyways, thanks everyone! Hope to see you guys around! When is the next gathering? :D

Hey kertong, if you come up to drive our fabulous, unpopulated twisties on the north side of the GGB here in Marin County, give me a holler first! I'll tag along in my S2K (and beg you for a ride). Maybe that will convince me to hang the For Sale sign so I can move up to an NSX.

Thanks RogerKaputnuk! If you can, try to get into an NSX without selling the S2k! I sold my MY06 AP2 a few years ago and I still miss it to this day :( They are such wonderful little cars, I almost feel like I gave my dog away :( One day, I will have another, they really are something special.

My old AP2:
tf4aAcx.jpg

Going to get a new SoS sport 275 clutch ordered and installed soon (my clutch grips fine, accidentally roasted the tires getting on a metered onramp today, but the shudder is driving me crazy!). Once that's done, I'll take you up on the marin drive for sure!

Last edited:
Thanks RogerKaputnuk! If you can, try to get into an NSX without selling the S2k! I sold my MY06 AP2 a few years ago and I still miss it to this day :( They are such wonderful little cars, I almost feel like I gave my dog away :( One day, I will have another, they really are something special.

My old AP2:
tf4aAcx.jpg

^^^Precisely why I can't (and probably never will) get rid of my '06 S2K - thus I couldn't agree more with your strategy about buying the NSX. Looking forward to that ride someday! Good luck with the clutch.

Back