• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura of Peoria

Hey guys, do you know if Tim still runs the online parts for oemacuraparts.com? do they still ship to Canada? last year i bought a lip from them and they shipped it to my door. i'm trying to buy some clips for my oem side skirts and when i checkout it doesn't give me the option to choose Canada now :confused:

I tried to order some parts for my MDX from him. He told me that he's no longer allowed to sell parts to Canadians. Something about Acura of USA banning US dealers from selling to Canada. But I ended up getting the part from Curry Acura. Maybe try them.

Unfortunately, Acura of Peoria isn’t the only US dealership no longer selling parts to Canadians. From what I’ve read, Acura of Canada complained to American Honda about US dealers selling parts abroad. Canadian prices being higher than US prices and all. So American Honda told their dealers not so sell parts to Canadians or for that matter, any other foreigners. Acura of Peoria isn’t selling parts to Europeans any more, either. Thanks a lot Acura of Canada! I doubt it’s legal to ban US dealers from selling parts to whomever they want given free trade agreements but hey, who’s going to go to the trouble to sue American Honda?

One of the clips that I need is $0.65 in the US. The same one is $5.19 at my local dealer. :confused: how can they justify that much of a markup?

Back