• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Acura parts for less 5% off promo

Also like to add that I use amayama.com for jdm parts. Just enter the part number and if it’s in stock it’s easy to use and get a quote. I just found out about the website not to long ago and have ordered multiple items. But my go to has been acurapartsforless.com for larger items.

Yes, i have also use amayama before. Like mentioned, dont buy big, large item due to shipping cost being way too high. I tried to order an itr rear sway bar plus some bolts and bracket, cost for shipping alone would've been $85. Ship yime 65-95days.. so i cancelled and buy from acurapartsforless instead.
Smaller items are quite better priced. Still unable to get some rsx washer nozzle though. Part number wont show availability on amayama.com..

Update 6/21/2019 5NSX still works

Update 6/21/2019 5NSX still works

update, still works COVID 08/05/2020 5NSX

I don’t think 5NSX works anymore. I literally used it 2 days ago now it’s invalid. Which sucks because I was about to add to my order

Back