• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura-sponsored car corrals - ALMS

The sign-up form for both events has been sent to all Midwest members of the NSX Club of America. The form has also been posted in this topic.

I am definitely in for Mid-Ohio.

I just sent my membership check (NSXCA) by snail-mail you should be receiving it any day now. After the membership gets kicked off, what should I do to buy my tickets and sign up for the corrals?
You should have received the form by e-mail. (A paper copy was mailed to Midwest club members for whom we have no e-mail address on file.)

Buying the tickets and signing up for the corrals is all one step, and the instructions are on the form. To sign up, if you're paying by check, mail the form in; if you're paying by credit card, you can fax or mail the form; and if you're paying by Paypal, just include the necessary information in the comments section of your Paypal payment.

Would I be alowed to show up in anything other than the NSX?
Only as a passenger in an NSXCA member's registered NSX. The car corrals and parade laps are only for NSXs and their registered passengers.
Just to clarify - both of those specific activities are limited to NSXs and their registered passengers. However, as long as you sign up for the event through the NSX Club of America, even if you don't have your NSX with you, you will still be allowed to participate in the car corral activities (the food/hospitality, prize drawings, etc). But if you have a non-NSX, you will need to park it elsewhere.

So is this on for tomoro? I never got anything in the mail. I would much rather attend this than the meet in Cinci. Can someone fill me in I paid for my membership a few weeks ago. :confused:
I registered a few weeks ago Im still waiting for my paper work and all that comes with it.....
We do not have your NSXprime username on file, so we are not sure of your name or e-mail address. When anyone joins the club and includes an e-mail address, we send an e-mail confirmation with your club member number. If you have not already received this e-mail, and the e-mail about the event, please send me a Private Message with your name and e-mail address so that I can follow up.

I should also add that I just picked up the club's mail last night for the first time in about ten days, so it's possible your membership application was in there. If so, you should be receiving an e-mail confirmation and the race information within the next day or two.

Back